Chapter Ten: Transgressions Of The Past

One thousand years before the war of Sirens Song

"He is all right, right?" a teenage girl's voice said from the world around Gavel.

"I guess, though he had to sprang out of nowhere, so I am not sure how he isn't injured being that his body literally shattered a stone wall." Another teenage girl's voice said worriedly.

Gavel grabbed his head and opened his eyes blinded by the light of the world around him. As he opened his eyes the light bugged him but his eyes adjusted to find himself on a floating platform with a garden that had golden grain like plants all throughout it. The garden itself was in the sky over near eagles perch. "Not again. Can only hope this doesn't become a recurring theme in my life." He said as he saw two purple winged young teenage Angeloid girls and several Alkonost guards standing over him with guns at the ready. One of the girls wore grey royal robes with infinity symbols at the seams and had long braided blue hair that came to the middle of her back. She wore a golden locket that had a infinity symbol it as she hovered over Gavel. The other girl wore purple robes and had black hair that almost hid her her black freckles on her pale skinned face. She carried a wooden cane that had a white glow to it. The two girls sighed in relief as Gavel sat up. "Where am I? What happened just now? Where is Eden? Is she okay?" Gavel asked as a male Alkonost guard helped him to his feet.

"They seem fine but I think we should get the palase doctor just in case Jamin. It would also be wise not to leave them unattended for now. You two being of royal herrs and all." The guard said and then does bow to the teenage girl in the grey robes.

"Not again. It just like insanity. The same thing over and over again expecting different results. Let me guess I fell from the sky?" Gavel said and then turned around spotting Dume helping herself to her feet. She dusted herself off and made sure that her reverse gas mask was securely in place and then straightens out her hat.

The grey robed teenage girl thought for a second and then ordered the guard to send for her mother instead of the palace doctor.

"Yes ma'am Jamin." He said guard did a second bow and then left the sky garden.

"Wait a minute. Your Jamin. Aren't you a bit older? Actually you should be a lot older by now. What the heck." Dume asked as Gavel rubbed her face in frustration.

Young Jamin looked over at Dume and looked surprised. "It is. a nonhuman Time Breaker and she might know you from the future. This grows more interesting by the minute. Yes, I think your mom will want to hear about this Jamin. It may prove to be interesting to hear her two cents on what we should do here or what our future is at least." the purple clad teenage girl pointed out as she leaned on her cane and peered at Dume.

"What makes you think that she does know me? Don't you know the chances of that kind of thing happening are nearly impossible." Jamin pointed out as the other teenage angeloid shrugged.

"I can tell by the look on his face. She may be confused but he did recognize your name in the end." the teenage girl pointed to Dume who looked into the clear sky,

"Morrigan, you and your mom are some of the smartest people I know but the chance that a Time Breaker would know me from the future and then end up in my past is highly unlikely." Jamin said.

"The odds are a million to one."the purple robed girl said as Dume's eyes grew in recognition of what was going on. Dume cursed under her breath and angrily stormed off as two of the guards went after him just to keep an eye on her.

"What? was that about. She definitely knows us. I am not sure what I did to tick him off but just hearing my name sent him into a flying rage." Morrigan looked at Dume as the two guards stood beside her.