Chapter Thirteen: Things Get Real Meta

The purple sky flowed with streams of digital code that streamed through the sky as a storm of clouds whipped rapidly around. A red lightning bolt struck nearby as Eden, Wilka and Lense emerge out of empty space through a spinning white disk in space that burst out of nowhere with intense golden brown light. The three found themselves inside the bridge area that linked outside world to the Eden Ruins. "So that's is what is inside a black hole. Cosmic Spiders and insects? how weird." Eden looked around noting were she was.

Lense looked around and then turned his attention to the door that led into the Eden Ruins and stared at it the ruins with a worried look on his face. The door had been ripped off and there was trails of blood and claw marks that lead into the inner facility.

"I am starting to regret coming here." he quivered as Wilka tried to calm him down.

"Don't worry. I will be here to protect you. Me the champion of life itself will keep dangers at bay if nothing else." Wilka finally said.

"That's what I am afraid of in the first place." Lense said as Wlka and Eden readied to go in.

"You three aren't going in without us Bradley said from behind the three after he took off his protective suite.

"Was just thinking about it.Not sure if it's safe with the fresh blood and all here though. Ether way this would be the only place that we could get clues on how to fix things altogether. So if we are, We are going in with extreme caution. Got that." Eden added as she looked at Lense who looked frightened.

"That would be the sensible thing to do. Though I hope Death is not near. He would waste no time going into battle mode." Bradley said as Lense shuttered at such a thought. Wilka grew excited by this idea of fighting Death again.

Eden just shrugged as the rest of the group started to head into the ruins. As they moved through the ruins the travelers took their time as they Walk through the building. After they entered the rooms and hallways of the ruin were filled with an eerie red light from the lightbulbs in the sealing. The claw marks that had been on the outside of the ruins continued on into the building and so did the blood trails. This gave the halls and gave the inner rooms of the ruins a sort of a maddening vibe of a labyrinth gone wrong.

Klume pulled out a sack of trinkets and put them to his side. "There must be evil spirits around. The air is filled with their red light due to their presence. Good thing my sister prepared for such a thing before we entered this place last time or we'd all suffer the ghosts wrath. " Klume said as Eden rolled her eyes and moved ahead of the group.

"it's the emergency lighting, it is used when the power is cut to a building. That's all. It would be one thing if there were actual ghost like last time but that's a ridiculous way to look at this even for you. Your sister on the other hand. She's is a true believer in these so called spirits to say the least.-" Bradley said as Klume turned and just shrugged. "All i know is we've both seen them now. You may call them what you want. Ghost cars or whatever. But in the end we both see the same things. We just chose to interpret them in totally different ways. Klume pointed out as him and his the other four travelers reached the Area where the mainframe had been kept originally. As the group entered they see very many battles between a whole bunch of ghost Morrigan's and a whole bunch of ghost Jamins. Each in a one on one battle set in a dark valley filled with floating crystal balls. On the other side of this valley was a white door with the number one and the Alkonost and Nemain crest on them. Each battle was of where Morrigan tried to hack Eden. Each playing out a completely different way from the others. These ghosts repeated this cycle as they went through the same events on and on.