Chapter sixteen: Wish Granted, Godhood Achieved

Eden and bradley walked down the grey vibrating stone covered hallway that was behind the door to Morrigan.

"Why do you want the system door open? It taunts me to this day. The other side is the systems I need to acess to make myself god. I will right everything when I become here." An angel version of Morigan demanded of two Neiman technicians as they feared what Morigan might do to them. They shook and stood there unable to hit a single key as eight colors of different simulation data went through their screens.

Bradely and systems Eden snuck out onto an endless land that was nothing but the purple mainframes running the God Equation itself and sat quietly watching the technicians that were there try to hack the door with their open consoles.

"It's not that easy. It's way smarter than us and keeps adjusting and changing things around. It may know what we are going to do before we do it, thus it may be impossible to hack a system that you are a part of. It's impossible Miss Morrigan. Can't you see that we are trying our best? " The shortest Neiman technician offered stuttering aloud as Morigan eyed her with an enraged expression.

"In the end you are not needed anymore. Die!" Morigan yelled in rage and then pulled out a set of claws with her right hand. She plunged them tinto the Nemain technician's chest and pulled out her heart to show the others. "You see this. This will be your fate if you wish to hold me up on my ambitions! So get to work!. Or else!" Morigan ordered as the Technicians fled the area fearing for their own and their families lives. "Why is everybody fleeing from me? Don't you see that we are close to becoming the gods of all. The proof of our superiority is right behind those doors. Such cowards in my midst. They will be among the first that are cursed when I right all. I swear it on my races honor their hell will be more than any could ever bear.." Morigan angrily opened a console and started the hacking process herself.

Eden stood straight up and walked over to Morigan and tapped her on the shoulder.. "I think that's your problem. You're trying to right things that aren't wrong in the first place. It will be your undoing in the end if you got exactly as you wished." Eden offered as Morigan about jumped out of her skin at the sound of her voice.

"You! I know of only one person I hate worse than you and that is Jamin herself. How the heck did you get out of that infinite time loop? It must of been with some outside help? No matter. I can take care of you now, if I must. This ends here for you systems Eden.." Morigan said as her and Eden both readied for battle.

"I swear, you would have been a good person and still refuse to be despite your true nature. It a shame too. You had such potential to be a light unto the system but failed at that. Why can't you see that is your truest calling?" system Eden offered.

"Enough talking. Let's end this farce! You and me will end this with one final battle. Do you hear me?" Morigan threatened as she flew up into the air and summoned a spear of light in her right hand and a sphere of purple in her other. She threw one spear as hard as she could right and Eden. Eden used her ability to control gravity to leap back out of the way as the spear of light collided with the ground and then exploded causing a small crater the size of a house.

Eden countered by attempting to pull Morigan out of the sky using a gravity well. This worked for a moment but Morigan escaped and summoned five light energy spears that hovered around her in a circle as she flew around. She through one of the spears right at Eden, she threw each one at a time as Eden used used her powers over gravity to change their destinations hitting the ground and then sinking in as they burned it with white colored flames.

"Why must we do this? What is it that you seek that wouldn't destroy you in the end? You do know that right? Being god sucks." Eden proclaimed as she burst of toward Morigan who flew backwards turning the purple sphere in her hand into a bolt of lightning. "I wish to be a god. Don't you. To right all the wrongs did to my people's honor. If I do that I could then maybe, my people could live in peace again. Thus there would be no need for evil. It would be abolished from existence just like the Alkonost and others really deserve, they are evil incarnate." Morigan said as she continued to through a barrage of purple lightning bolts that tore through space, and time, thus came at Eden from directions that were all around her. Even from behind.