Chapter Twelve: Fix It Feathers And The Doom Of Shrooms

Dume laid staring at the ceiling of the room they had been offered in Eagles Perch as Gavel frantically paced the floor

"You do know you just caused the downfall of your people. She probably wouldn't of known who your race were before you introduced the concept with the blunt object you hit here mother with," Gavel blurted out after he stopped abruptly and turned to face Dume. Dume just kept staring at the ceiling with a giant grin on her face.

"What do you mean. I was told by the spirits exactly what to do, Their guidance is of the highest. To be questioned by none. They have never lead me astray. Not once and never will. " Dume just looked over at Gavel who eyes were aimed at Dume like daggers right at her. "In the end though. I don't really think I changed anything. I just fed into it. The spirits told me that changing the past is very hard. That things will most likely stay their course without much extreme forces of alteration. Even you don't have those kind of powers as of yet." Dume turned his attention back to the ceiling and then rolled over as if to go to sleep."

"That may be true but it doesn't mean that changing the past is impossible for the average joe. It is just really hard. I'll be danged if I don't try." Gavel said and then stormed out of the room fist balled up. Dume just rolled her eyes and then fell asleep.

As Gaverl tried to find ether Young Morrigan or Young Jammin he bumped into Faust.

"Just who I was looking for." Faust said as she pulled Gavel aside.

"Sorry, I am kind of busy trying to fix things as they are," Gavel said.

"I get that. So am I. If the system is left as is we may all be doomed. It would just keep running the same experiment over and over till with little variations of disasters to create variations." Faust said and then asked if Gavel knew how her siblings were doing.

"Last I checked adult Morrigan just about had us killed and tried to hack into the Eden mainframe's executive functions using Eden herself."Gavel offered as Faust looked frustrated.

"That's insane." Faust said d then Gavel filled Faust in as she grew angrier by the minute. As Gavel finished she looked at Gavel as the two grew more concerned.

"I know it may be hard but I have to change things but I must try," Gavel said,

"Yeah. doing that without killing anybody will be hard, it can be done though. I give you a five percent chance of success though. That is unless the question ever gets answered. In the end that will help out a lot. " Faust offered as Gavel just threw up his hands in frustration.

"The question will have to wait. Where are the young winged ones from yesterday?" he asked.

They seem to be having a argument in the planetary traffic control center. Nether one seem to be happy with the other one's actions as of late." Faust said and then pointed to the end of a hallway with a regular ashe grey door that was slightly left open.

Gavel took off in the direction of the door. As he approached young Morrigan and young Jamin can be heard arguing as he approached the door itself.

"You just don't understand. I swear it's like talking to a brick wall at this point. Since you will not listen I am giving up at this point." young Jamin yelled as Gavel came into the room.

"Same with you. Look, if it were up to me my mom wouldn't be the way she is but there is no changing things in the end. My people look up to her for their guidance. She is a wise woman that's lived older than your race has even existed." Morrigan offered.

"Is that so, then the heck with your people.They are now banished from this planet for good." young Jamin ordered.

"You wouldn't. You don't have the authority to do such a thing. Such a order would be evil itself. Setting an entire people adrift with no home. Such a thing is a crime against sentient life itself." Morrigan offered.