Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I shut my tired eyes, glad that Lexi seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I was instantly transported into a vision.

Voldemort was screaming silently, as if he was in pain. He had seen that we'd destroyed the locket and was immediately slightly weaker. The vision shot forward slightly in time to when He figured out that we have the Horcrux cup. He yelled, furious that four teenagers could eventually be the end of him.

Flashes of green light sparked as Voldemort killed goblins, one which I recognised as Griphook. 

The vision crossed to Hogwarts, specifically the Ravenclaw banner. I saw the face of Helena Ravenclaw, though everyone knew her as the Grey Lady while her ghost floated around Hogwarts.

The most troubling part of the vision was what I saw last.

Voldemort found out, through hacking into my brain again, that Lexi was carrying my child. A smile spread across his face. But not a happy smile, of course. It was a smile so sadistic and even slightly animalistic, that it sent shivers down my spine.

He, nor anyone, would ever harm Lexi or my unborn child. I was being shaken roughly, and a voic was calling out to me.

"Harry! Harry!" Lexi's voice called, waking me from my nightmare/vision.

"What?" I was disoriented, but relieved when I saw Lexi's face.

"What happened? You were thrashing about and shouting. I quickly put up a silencing charm so that Hermione and Ron weren't woken up,"

"Oh...well, at least you were sleeping fine. Did I wake you?" I asked.

"You didn't answer my question," She replied bluntly.

"Did I--"

"Answer my question, Harry. What was going on in your head that made you so...scared?" Lexi's tone lost any humor it had and turned serious.

"Well, Voldemort knows that we have the cup and is furious. What...bothered me was that...he knows. He knows that you're pregnant and that I'll do anything to protect you and it. He's definitely going to use that against me, somehow,"

Lexi was silent and I could tell she was worried - not for herself but for our child.

"Was there anything else?" She asked after a long silence.

"Well, a Horcrux ties in with Hogwarts somehow. With Ravenclaw, to be specific,"

"Okay. When are we going?" I could see Lexi's face light up a little at the mention of Hogwarts. She definitely loved the place.

"Not sure yet. We'll tell Ron and Hermione in the morning. We should try and get some sleep. I have a feeling we need as much as possible. Definitely you,"

I planted a quick kiss on her lips before settling down on the bed and reluctantly closing my eyes.