dumb ass

max turned around at the feel of a few taps on her shoulder. her eyes widened a little when she noticed it was mike wheeler standing in front of her. "mike? what are you-?" she started to ask but she was interrupted by his lips crashing into hers and his arms sliding around her waist. she tensed for a second before relaxing and kissing him back, unsure of why but it feeling right nevertheless. she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

a moment later he pulled away and put his head against hers, breathing heavily. "what was that for?" she asked him curiously. "i couldn't stand looking at you and not being able to kiss you anymore," he said. she gave him a confused look as she then asked, "you like me?" "correction: i love you," mike said back as he put emphasis on the word love. 

max studied his face for a moment as she gaped slightly. "max shut your mouth you look so dumb with it hanging open like that," he commented a second later, snapping her out of her thoughts. she directed her eyes up to his as she said, challenging him, "make me." 

mike scoffed a little at her as he laughed then kissed her again, which was exactly the way she wanted him to react. she pulled away quickly though and said back to him as she made one of her hands trace up his chest, "and i love you too, dumb ass." she smirked a little as he rolled his eyes playfully. "that's kind of harsh but i'm glad to know you at least love me back," he said back teasingly.

it was then max's turn to roll her eyes. "only slightly though," she said back as she gave him a devilish smile. "oh? and what can i do to make you love me more?" he questioned with a knowing gleam in his eyes. "start off with kissing me again," she said flirtatiously. mike smirked a little before he kissed her again.

***

short and dumb is what this one is. again a lot of these are hella random and since most of them are random ideas half of them are gonna be stupid/short/incompleted, etc. but uh yeah, hope you enjoy them anyways lmao

sorry for this awful first one