Prolog

Diamonia Empire is one of the four Empire in Azure Continent. The highest ruler in this Empire is His Majesty The Emperor, Duke, Marquis/Margrave, Earl, Viscount and Baron. The current Emperor are Andersine Xanthus Aurum. 

I'm Verduny Amethyst, the duke of house Amethyst. My father, Mouvern Amethyst run away from his duty. Before fleeing, he leave a will stating I must become the next Duke of house Amethyst despite of my young age. And there's a letter containing a force for me to comply his will. At that time, I was force to become the Duke of house Amethyst and have to throw away my ambitions to become adventure and travel the world. 

I achieved my tittle at the age of 6 years old. There's a controversy amongst the nobles since I'm too young to be a Duke. The Emperor decide, I will be instruct in the palace for the time being until ready to be a duke and Amethyst Dukedom will temporary be entrust to the Empire. Thanks to that degree, my folks (Amethyst's citizen) urged me to finish my instruction as soon as possible.

In the palace, I'm studying so hard like a mad to finish my instruction early. And I officially renowned by the Emperor as a Duke Amethyst at the age of 8 years old. The Emperor give me my first missions at that time too. My missions are restoring the Dukedom in 2 years. And if I failed, my tittle will be revoke and become the first prince aide. Other than that, the Amethyst Dukedom will become a history in the future.

At first, I don't know the Emperor intention and I finally understand his intention when I came back in the Dukedom. The Empire are exploiting Amethyst Dukedom and if I want to restore the Dukedom, I need to work really hard. 

The emperor are really a cunning person. He want an 8 years old boy without any experience, to restoring a Dukedom on his own in 2 years. I think, to be a Duke or to be the prince's aide are all the same. But, Amethyst Dukedom will perish if I failed and Amethyst's citizen begging at me to save the Dukedom. 

I work hard day and night like crazy to restore the Dukedom depending only on my knowledge. My friend Edward Peridot help me out until the end. Eventually Edward became my most trustworthy aide because he was worried I would die due to overwork.

Even though I have become a Duke, I still have to go to Royal Academy as formality and establish my connections with other noble. When I graduated at the age of 15 years old, I got a tittle Rising moon  because of my achievements in the Academy and my accomplishments as a Duke.

Three years after I graduated, I was ordered by the Emperor to get married with my fiancee as soon as possible. My fiancee, Lady Lydia Tourmaline the daughter of Marquis Tourmaline. I was engaged with her since 5 years ago. According to my intelligencer, Marquis Tourmaline and the Emperor were bestfriends. Lady Lydia who's like his own daughter to the Emperor, beg the Emperor and her father to get engaged with me because she love me.

We get married shortly after she get graduated. Despite being married, I don't love her but I don't hate her either. It's just hard for me to trust other people especially woman because of my unpleasant past. I have been avoiding her since the beginning. We only meet at meals time without talking at each other. Even when in bedtime, she's sleeping alone in the room because I never sleep in bedroom after becoming a Duke.

It's been years since I get married. A lot has happened since I married Lady Lydia. But the most important thing are the Emperor eventually pass away. And the Second Prince become the next Emperor after succeed defeating his elder brother, The First Prince. And because of some reason I sincerely work under him.