Preparation The Upcoming War part 3

After the secret guard leaving, Jared approaching Verduny.

"Your knights are still stiff and so serious like in the past"

"It seems your personality didn't change after I send you away for along time ago."

*stunned* "What? Do you want to send me again?" *scared*

*chuckles* "Don't worry, you'll stay in the manor this time."

*relieved* "Then you want me to made something?"

*stunned* "..." *stare at Jared*

*confused* "What? Did I said something wrong?"

"No... It's just... You unexpectedly become a bit smart." *bluntly*

*snap* *annoyed and irritated* "I have been smart from the start. I even became an instructor in that hell city you send me. Even if I didn't as great as yourself, I..." *blurting*

*shout* "THAT'S IT!" *point at Jared*

*confused* "What it's?"

*smirk* "You said it. You finally admit it!" *chuckles*

*still confused* "What did I ad...?" *release something then stop talking because too irritated*

*grin* "Let me help you to remember then, you admit that I..."

*meddling* "My Lord, can I ask about my mission already? I think I'll go crazy if I stay any longer in here." *murderous aura*

"It's my win then and don't worry, you're already a crazy person, you just didn't aware of it. By the way your mission are on that desk" *pointing Edward's desk*

Jared's face become red because of angers. He reluctantly turned in the direction Verduny pointed. Then he walk at that direction with a loud step.

*STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!*

Verduny ignore him and continue his work, Lydia get shocked and confused. Lydia looked around and find Jared are mads then look at Verduny, Verduny seem busy with his works then Lydia continue her works. At this time, Verduny's doppelganger already vanish because the sketch are completed. Jared look at the sketch in the desk. Then his expressions change gradually.

*whoosh*

Suddenly Jared in front of Verduny's desk again

BRRAAKK!

Lydia shocked again, but this time she ignored it. Jared slammed the sketch on Verduny desk.

*excited* "Is this my next work? Can you tell me the details?" *glittering eyes*

*quiet* "..."

Verduny get irritated from Jared excitement

*murderous aura* "... You're too close" *menacing*

*glittering eyes* "My Lord, can you describe this device to me?" *getting more closer*

*shove Jared with his hand* "... Your craziness didn't change too. Calm down and I'll tell you"

*obedient* "Alright" *standing beside Verduny*

*sense something* "Come out!" *loud*

Verduny sense someone watching them

*confused* "Huh?"

*appear out of no where and without a sound*

Appear 2 man on black, they are kneeling in front of Verduny desk. Jared startled, meanwhile Lydia too busy with her work and didn't notice it