Preparation The Upcoming War part 1

"Who will be our enemy this time?" *serious*

"Ferosperous Kingdom"

"That's one of the biggest kingdom in this continent. When will you go?"

"A month from now" *calm and drink his tea*

BANG!

The prince hit his table and the table broke. Owen immediately cast repairing spells on the table. Meanwhile Verduny calmly drink his tea and Edward starting to understand Verduny intentions earlier and his face look more paler. 

*mad* "That STUPID EMPEROR!!! My wedding are next week, I can't help you much. The trip will take 3 days with magic. But you'll lead an army, then your trip will take 5 - 7 days. So you only have 3 weeks to make the necessary preparations. Damn!" *grumbles*

"Note that Edward"

*spry* "Yes, my Lord" *writing*

"How long do you think to finish this mission?"

*sip* "I don't know, it depends on Ferosperous Kingdom's strength. Do you know their numbers and their geographic location, Your Highness?" *asking*

"I'll send people to investigate and send it to you, do you need any help with your preparations?"

*murderous aura and smiling* "While you at it, why don't you investigate the reasons the Emperor want to attack that Kingdom? I'm sure the war are the Emperor initiative."

*halt* "Come to think of it, there are no news about war approaching lately, there are no messengers announcing war in the palace either. This must be the Emperor plan, don't worry brother. I'll investigate it thoroughly." *serious and determinant*

"That's remind me, we should hide our alliance now. The Emperor mention this matter earlier, it's a bad sign for us."

"You come here so suddenly, it must made him suspicious. But sooner or later everyone will know about it. Don't you think it's pointless to hide it? Furthermore you and I are close friends, some people maybe already guessing we're an alliance."

"No, we should hide it for now. There's a limitation for me to help you as friends, but as alliance I can help you fully. It'll be bring us an advantage if I help you without anyone knowing."

*smirk* "You're right, I'll do as your suggestions"

While the prince and Verduny discussing, Edward and Owen busy writing on their each note.

*remember something* "Can I ask you to check out on someone?"

"Who is it, Brother?" *curious*

"His name are Antony Clark, I don't know his job. But it seems he'll be an obstacle on the war. I'll tell my people to investigate him too"

"What information do you want?"

*smirk* "Everything! From his family, his strength, his previous and current job, his purpose on life, his dreams, especially what he need right now or in the future."

Everyone shocked

*serious* "Brother, are you trying..."

*smile creepily* "YEAH! I want to recruit him, find out everything then I can make a plan to recruit him."

*smile sinister* "Yes Brother"

"In the remaining time, I'll train my soldiers. There will be unavoidable injuries on my soldiers, I need to borrow your people of healing group, Your Highness"

*smile* "How much do you need, Brother?"

*approaching and smiling* "..." *whispering in the prince ears*