Meeting The Prince part 2

Verduny, Second Prince, Edward and Owen stay in the room and start their discussion, before that Verduny cast soundproof spell on the room.

*grin* "It seems brother relationships with sister Lydia getting better. What's happened with 'I don't care about her'? Brother even told me to avoiding her too, right?" *asking mischievously*

"Well, a lot happened, I'll tell you later. But it's seem Your Highness are having a hard time earlier?" *smirk*

*frown* "I don't like that smile of yours, Brother. Can you please stop smirking? Edward must have a hard time working with you." *bitter smile and looking at Edward*

"Certainly, Your Highness. He throw me a lot of work without hesitation" *nodding with all he might.*

"I feel honored, Your Highness" *smile*

*irritated* "I'm not complimenting you, Brother. Nevermind that, what important matter that you want to discuss with me so badly about?" *asking monotone*

*sit down* "Then I'll be blunt to you, I'm agree to be your ally in your war for the throne. I'll make you become the next Emperor for sure." *serious and determinant*

*surprised* "Why are you suddenly changing your mind, Brother?" *asking with suspicious*

"Your eldest brother already hate me, with just that reason is enough for him to slander me. He'll attack me and my family sooner or later. If his target only me, it's fine. But if he aiming my people, I'll strike back. Anyway, I won't let a person like him become the next Emperor" *serious*

*serious* "Did he do something to you, Brother?" *worried*

*glance* "He did a lot of thing to me, it won't budge me thought. But do you remember the person who made my father run away? I think that person's still alive." *worried*

*shocked* "Are you certain of this?" *serious*

"Yes, although there's no evidence but there's a possibility. In the past that old man of mine run away as soon as that incident happened. It's just my suspicious, but maybe the reasons that old man run away was to hide that person."

*listening* "That's make sense" *thinking hard*

"Don't you think it's weird? For a greedy person like him to throw away his wealth casually. He didn't even love me for a bit. And his letter, that letter are a threat for me to be his heir. Maybe there's a reason why he want me to become the next duke." *suspicious*

*realize something* "Are you perhaps suspecting that person and that old man scheming something with the first prince?" *come to conclusion*

"Yes" *firmly*

*halt* "If it's true, it'll be too dangerous for us. They all are a cunning wicked people. Whatever their reasons, we can't let it happen" *decide*

"Your Highness, the truth is I have a dreams that you will be the next Emperor in the future, but..." *hesitant*

"But? Don't make me nervous, brother." *uneasy*

"...you don't have any queen or wives in your throne."

*standing* "WHAT?! What about Rosemary? We are getting married soon." *loud*

"... It's seems the Lady will die. But, I don't know the cause of her death. I'm sorry."

*shocked* "..." *losing his balance*

"BE CAREFUL YOUR HIGHNESS!" *Owen trying to help him*

*raise his hand* "It's alright, don't worry." *sit down*