Emperor Order part 2

On the way to the Emperor's room

"Lydia, maybe I'll get scolding in there. Can you help me to avoid it?" *irritated*

*stunned* "It's the first time my Lord asking for a help from me. I'll do my best to assist my Lord." *cheerful*

*relieved* "Thank you then"

In front of the gates the Emperor's audience room

"My Lord, my Lady you're finally arrived."

Edward who has been waiting in front of the gates.

"Edward, Is His Majesty already inside?"

"Yes, the Emperor already waiting for you, my Lord"

*quiet for awhile* "Then I must get going soon."

"My Lord... you should be careful, I bet you'll get an annoying missions again" *jokingly*

*take a glance at Edward* "Yeah, most of my missions are annoying."

"Mission?"

Edward and Verduny looking at each others then they both smiling

*smile* "It's nothing Lydia, you'll know it later. I'll report to the guards first." *approaching the gates guard*

*whisper* "My Lady, you must help the Lord avoiding the Emperor's scolding at all cost. Whenever he get summons, he always come back with a dark face. I never know what happened inside because the Lord never tell me about it. But this time, he's with you. Please help him as much as you can, my Lady." *worried*

*astonished* "Don't worry Edward, I won't let anything happen to the Lord." *smile*

*turn around and asking* "Lydia, are you ready?"

"Yes, my Lord." *hurrying approaching Verduny*

"My Lord, good luck." *worried*

*smile* "Don't worry Edward, I'll come back soon. You can wait me in Second prince study room." *walking in with escorting Lydia*

*bows* "Yes, my Lord."

Inside the room

"The Duke of house Amethyst, His Excellently Duke Verduny Amethyst and the Duchess of house Amethyst, Her Excellently Duchess Lydia Amethyst, entering the rooms."

After their names get announce by the guard the two of them walking in and finally stopping in front of the throne.

*salute and kneeling* "Duke of Amethyst, Verduny Amethyst, requesting to make an audience with Your Royal Highness His Majesty the Emperor."

*salute and kneeling* "Duchess of Amethyst, Lydia Amethyst, requesting to make an audience with Your Royal Highness His Majesty the Emperor."

*smirk* "You're finally here Verduny, what took you so long? I'm bored waiting for you and unexpectedly you brought Dia with you this time." *looking down*

"I'm humbly request Your Majesty forgiveness to forgive my ignorance."

"HAHAHAHA, You're still stiff and annoying. I told you, forget the formality when we're alone."

"I should decline your offer."

*irritated* "That stubbornness of yours are always the same. You need to change that behavior of yours." *pointing at Verduny*

"I should pay more attention next time, thank you for your reminder, Your Majesty."

*annoyed* "ARGH, You're always like that. Do you know..."