Planning The Upcoming War part 2

Everyone fell silent

*remember something* "What made you change your mind, Your Highness?" *Lydia curious*

*dark aura* "Hmmm... My brother send to Academy but I send to the war instead despite I was more younger than him. Furthermore at that time, the first prince never went to war before. Don't you think, it's a bit too unfair?" *smiling creepily and menacing*

*smirk* "Poor you..."

Verduny mocking the prince continuously.

*sigh* "Anyway let's stop talking about the past. Brother, what's your crazy missions this time?"

*dark aura* "..." *become silent*

*hesitant* "... The Emperor want my Lord to go to war..." *Lydia answering*

The prince fell silent too. The aura in the room getting more intense. Verduny coding at Edward again, and Edward bows then leaving

*sit down* "It's getting dark, let's have dinner together."

Everyone nodding and smiling then leaving the room

On the way to dinner, they encounter the first prince

*block them* "Looks who we have here"

*force smile* "Greeting, Your Highness"

Verduny greets him reluctantly. Then everyone bows and salute to the First Prince except Verduny and The Second Prince

*stare* "Everyone bowing at me, why you two didn't bowing too?" *irritated*

*smile* "Your Royal Highness the First Prince, Prince Canderson Xanthus Aurum,"

*flinch* "..."

"Forgive my rudeness, Your Highness. But I'm too tired from my audience with His Majesty the Emperor before" *smile*

*continued Verduny's word* "Brother Canderson, you seem forgotten that I'm the crown prince. Then I need to remind you again, let me introduce myself to you again." *smile* "I'm The Second Prince and The Crown Prince of Diamonia Empire, Ruartzon Xanthus Aurum, don't need to bowed his head to anyone beside the Emperor" *smile*

*annoyed* "You..."

*meddling* "Do you need something, Your Royal Highness?" *smile*

*starteled* "..." *leaving without a word*

*tch* "He has worsening my mood" *irritated*

*sigh* "It's can't be helped, let's continue our destination."

"Yes, Your Highness" *they said it together*

In the dinning room 

Edward have been waiting in front of the dining room

*bow* "My Lord, I already prepare the dinner as your request" 

Verduny nodding and Edward open the door then everyone walk in

"My Lord, when are you requesting dinner? I can't remember" *Lydia asking with curious*

*glance* "When you're together with a persons for along time, you can understand the other person thinking with a glance" *serious*

Everyone sit and wait the dish to be served

"That's true, brother glanced at Edward to prepare diner earlier in the room." *giggles*

*impressed* "Oh, that's why he's leaving suddenly" *said Lady Alexandrite*