Training In The Hunted Forest part 1

Verduny stay in his tents and continue his works. If it's not because the conditions that summoner and their summoning must stay together in one place, he won't come in the forest and continue his work in the study room like usual.

*CLASH*

*BANG*

"AAAAHHHHHH!"

"HEEEELLLLPPPP!"

*POW*

*CRUSH*

*irritated* "They're too loud!" *annoyed*

A few times later

*swoosh*

A shadow are outside Verduny's tent

"My Lord..."

*writing* "What?" *writing*

"The one you're looking for, he was in this hunted forest right now"

*stop writing* "What is he doing here?" *curious*

"Currently he's staying here to work as adventures. I have found a bit of his family. He was originally a commoner and get adopted to one of nobles in Ferosperous Kingdom. He was treated unfairly in his family. As an adoptive child, he won't inherit anything from his adoptive father. Therefore he want to be a knight but unfortunately he couldn't become one because of his lack in proper educations."

*smirk* "So, he want to become a knight?" *smile creepily*

"Yes, he want to become a knight when he was a child. But he failed and became an adventures instead"

*suspicious* "That's still not explaining why he work as adventures in here. He can become an adventures in his hometown. Why come here?"

"Apparently, he fell in love with a female magicians and followed her to come here"

*smirk* "So, he came here because of love? More importantly he want to be a knight." *ponder*

If my guess right, in my previous life, he was called by his adoptive father to join the wars. But this time before he get called by his father, I'll make him vows to me first. It's their own fault to fail him.

*smile sinister* "Albern..." *dark aura*

"Yes, my Lord?"

*smile sinister* "If he's around here, coincidentally direct him in a locations where he can hear the screams of those fools. Remember! It must be a coincidence!" *chuckles*

*smirk* "Yes, my Lord"

"Do that tomorrow, you can go now. Someone'll come here"

The shadows bowing then vanish. Then number 4 come in.

"Your Excellency, I'm here to report" *outside Verduny's tent*

*writing* "Come in" *writing*

Number 4 come in Verduny's tent

*writing* "It's not dusk yet, why are you here?" *writing*

"Your Excellency, all the soldiers are heavily injured and still under treatment"

*irritated* "How about the members of The Seven Magnus and Personal Guard?" *annoyed*

"Your Excellency, in the beginning they can beat the slimes several times but when they're tired they get attack continuously from the slimes and need to be evacuated too. Therefore there are nothing in the records"

*stop writing* "WEAK! How are their conditions now?" *annoyed*

"They're still unconscious right now"