Edward Busyness part 3

In the backyard

"Sir Edward, these are the reports for today morning." *give Edward a storage ring* "But this is still not all the usual..."

"Don't worry, Sebastian. I'll ask our Lord to send someone to take the rest and bring it to him"

*smile* "Alright, I should wait for that person"

"Sir Edward, are you ready yet?" *Steven said it*

"Yes, let's go"

Then the teams 2 departing with Edward.

On the way to Hunted Forest

Teams 2 meet team 1 that on the way to the manor. Some of them looks relievedly happy, some looks sluggish from exhaustions, some that need to be carried on stretchers and some porter carried a few high rank's corpses monsters.

Seeing the condition of Team 1, Team 2 was horrified and gradually looked pales. But nothing they can do about it.

"Team 2, you have been waited by the Duke. You should hasten your steps." *one of the supervisor in team 1 said it*

Team 2 look at Edward pitifully, but Edward reluctantly look away. There's nothing Edward can do for them.

*bitter smile* *avert his eyes* "Good luck!" *Edward said it*

The soldiers looks more pales.

Haunted forest in training areas

Verduny, Vincent, the 4 personal guard and 2 teams high healers already waiting for their arrival. There's a dark aura behind Verduny and the soldier frightened and they all immediately kneeling in front of Verduny. Meanwhile Edward and Anthony approaching Vincent.

"Greetings, Your Excellency Duke Amethyst" *they said it together*

*dark aura* "You all made me wait for 2 minutes." *menacing*

*cold sweats* "We seek Your Excellency forgiveness for our ignorance." *they said it together*

*menacing* "Let's see if you all worth of my forgiveness." *paused for a bit* "Let's start our training right away!" *sinister smile*

Verduny immediately seal the magicians defensive magic and start their training. Meanwhile 

"Edward, you're here at least"

"You look a bit tired, Vincent. Did something happen?"

"It's nothing, the Lord will tell you the details soon. Let's wait in his tent"

"Okay"

Vincent, Edward and Anthony head to Verduny's tent

In Verduny's tent

Edward, Anthony and Vincent waiting Verduny in his tent.

"Edward, did you bring this morning report?"

*take out the documents and give it to Vincent* "There are some report that's already arrived. But there may another report arrived later in the manor"

*received the documents* "It's okay, I'll get them on the manor later. Our Lord already instruct me last night" *sorting the documents*

*help Vincent sorting the document* "So, Is he told you to running around too?" *smirk*

*sigh* "I have started running around as soon as I gave him my vows. It feels like he took his revenge on me" *sorting the document*

*still sorting the document* "What did he want you to do?"