This Is The First Time

After awhile, I got back with a few wines of his favorite ones from his gallery.

*walk in* "My Lord, your wines are here."

*glance* "What took you so long? Are you getting old? When people get older they start to walk slowly." *mocking*

*snap* "..." *smile creepily* "My Lord... People who's working without rest will get older more faster than others and eventually dying from overworking themselves. Do you know about that?" *serve the wine*

This guy... He was annoyed from my scolding and start provoking me whenever he get the chances. If you don't want to get scolding, stop being annoyingly worrying!!!!

*drinking* "Edward... If you don't change your temper, you won't never get a wife." *mocking*

*smile creepily* "Thank you for your kindness, my Lord. Then I should listen to your advices and take a few days off to find myself a beautiful wifey." *drink and pour Verduny's and his own glass*

(they're drinking while chatting continuously)

*glance* *tsk* "Forget it, I'll help you find one later. You're not allowed to get any day off for the time being." *serious

*curious* "Are there something urgent will happen in the future, my Lord?" 

Just in case, I'll cast a soundproof spell magic in this room.

*grin* "You're sharp as always. I just get a worrying vision in my dream." *ponder*

*more curious* "What kind of vision it's, my Lord?"

*chuckles* "Our friend become the next Emperor. He beat his brother." starting to get drunk.

*confused* "It's a nice dreams, what's made you worry, my Lord?

*murderous aura* "But, that bastard, the brother of his. He trap us and attack us when we're off guard. All my people are die." *distressed*

*halt* "... Why did he attack us? We're a neutral division and never participate in any political war. My Lord even rejecting the second prince's alliance."

The reason from his rejection are because he don't have any interest to obtain more power and think it's wasting his time. Fortunately, the second Prince are kind and don't mind him too much and still became his bestfriend.

"It's simple, he don't like me from the start just because I'm more awesome than him. HAH! He's pathetic. He can't win me and can't force me to be his slave. HEH, Poor him!" *mocking*

*speechless* "..." 

He's already drunk but didn't stop drinking. Suddenly he's staring at me intensely. 

*confused* "Is there something wrong, my Lord?"

*pointing his fingers* "You.. you were killed by him." *drink carelessly*

*shocked* "I.. I was killed? It's inevitable since I'm your attendant." 

*stare* "You... you get killed cause you choose me than that damn prince. I have already warn you in the past, you're just too stubborn. So, you get killed because your stupidity. Hehehe" *mocking*

He mock my death? Can't he appreciate it a bit? I died for him after all! Even though it's just his dreams, it's make me mad.

*snap* "My Lord, yo..."

*mumble* "How..."

"Yes? My Apologies, I didn't he.."

*grab Edward* "HOW CAN YOU GET KILLED?!! EVENMORE WORST, YOU GET KILLED BY A DAMN BASTARD LIKE HIM?!! YOU'RE SO CARELESS!!! BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE, YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU FOOL!!!" *shouting with madness and distressed*