Edward Origin

The other temporary assistants sneakily approach Vincent.

*whisper* "Vincent, how are you doing with the Duke?" *Number 1 said it*

*sort the documents* "He told me to run there and there." *indifferently*

*whisper* "Really? Are you fine?" *Number 2 said it*

*sort the documents* "I'm fine, don't worry" *sorting the documents*

*whisper* "Well, the Duke is known to be strict in his job. Fortunately, we're just temporary assistants. I can't imagine myself working for him to the rest of my life. I'll gone crazy from work for sure." *Number 3 said it*

*sort the documents* "..." *ignoring them without any comments*

*whisper* "That's true, how can Sir Edward assist him since their childhood? He even choose the crazy workaholic Duke than the first prince!" *Number 1 said it*

*whisper* "What? Why the first prince?" *Number 2 curious*

*whisper* "You don't know? Sir Edward originally are..." *Number 1 said it*

"You there, what are you doing crowding there? Come here and help me!" *loudly*

Lydia shout make the temporary assistants shocked

"Yes, Your Excellency" *the three of them said it together*

The three temporary assistants  continue their works. Meanwhile Vincent standing, kept the documents in storage ring that given to him from Verduny and approaching Lydia.

*bow* "Your Excellency, it's time for me to go back to the Duke"

"Oh, you done? Alright, you can come back. Assist my husband thoroughly, don't let him get too tired. Tell him to get some rest." *smile*

*salute* "Yes, I'll comply your messages for him"

Vincent bow to Lydia and heading to Hunted Forest

Hunted Forest in Verduny's tent

"Your Excellency, this are your herbal tea. Please at least drink this." *serve the tea*

Vincent come in Verduny tent

*irritated* "Yes, yes, yes" *annoyed*

*glance at Verduny* "Then please excuse myself" *bow*

The healer leave the tent

"What happened, my Lord?"

*still irritated* "I just used the artifact again. The side effect come and he want me drink some potion but I refuse then he told me to drink this tea" *pointing at the tea*

"Then you should drink the tea immediately, my Lord" *firmly*

Verduny stare at Vincent. Vincent stay calm and determinant. Verduny sighing and drink the tea.

*sip* "This tea are not bad, tell him to give me this tea again tomorrow" *continue drink the tea*

Vincent just quietly stare at Verduny

*reporting* "My Lord, it seem Lady Erin the personal guard of the Madam have an interest toward Edward" *calmly*

*Burst*

Verduny choked on his tea, Vincent stay calm.

*cough cough* "What?" *cough cough*

"Lady Erin seem to be worried about Edward"

"I told her to find another man. Whatever, just let them be. Anything else?" *drink the tea again*

"The Madam told me not to let you get tired, my Lord" *take out some documents from his storage ring*