chapter 10(edited)

Scarlet's POV

It took me 30 minutes to arrive at Danny's. Usually it would have taken a lot longer, with me taking the bus all of the time. But today I went in a car! And God am I glad I did. It was one of the most comfortable rides ever.

Once there, I got out and said bye to Kristian's driver, who insisted on waiting for me. After a long time arguing, I finally gave up and walked towards the café where Donna and Ben were already waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" I said to them before I sat down in front of them at our usually spot.

"Where the hell were you? God you look amazing in that dress" Ben and Donna screamed at the same time.

"First," I began, "thank you. The dress is not mine but I love it to be. Second, I told you I was at my new job." I relaxed and sipped from the cup of ice coffee that my best friends had already ordered for me.

"Well? Explain! What the hell do you mean a 'new job?'" Ben and Donna screamed again, making people around us look as usual.

"Guys, do you mind keeping it down a notch, thank you?"

"Start talking!" Donna said with a glare.

"Okay, this is what happened, you know the kid that I have taking care of?"

"Yeah, the little angel. Oh God where is he? Is he still with you?" Donna began to seem worried as it coated her face.

"Well, we found the father." I sighed, then took another sip of the drink.

"Oh!" That seemed to relieve my friend.

"That's good. Right?" Ben asked giving us weird looks.

"Yeah. ... But still, he was so cute! I'll miss him." Donna said with a pout.

"Well, you can see him again." I said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"His father offered me a job to be the boy's nanny. So my new job is a full time nanny. I'm gonna live with them and take care of him in his free time. The pay is really good, too."

"Are you serious?" Ben began, "Scar, you can't live with strangers."

"And a nanny ... " Donna said, "I mean what about the club? You can't just leave like that."

"First, I am not leaving the club, I am just gonna take less shifts. Second, basically they aren't strangers. They are Jake's friends, so all's good."

"What is his name? What are they like? What about the mother? And the father, is he nice?" Donna bombarded me with question after question.

"Well, I don't think there is a mother in the picture from what I can see. They are both very nice. The Father can be cold and is the hard exterior type, and you both know him actually. He's the VIP client that was with Jake six days ago. Kristian Knight."

"Are you serious?!"

"Shit, Scar, that's one hell of a boss."

Both Donna and Ben stared at me with wide eyes.

"I didn't even know Kristian Knight had a kid." Donna added with a pout. "But it kind of makes sense. He's the mysterious type, they always have a big secret."

"How do you know him?" I asked her.

"Hon, you're the only person in New York who doesn't know who Kristian Knight is. I mean, he's smoking hot." Ben said.

"First, Ben, really? Keep your gay hands to yourself." Donna said, "but God is he hot. He is like a sex God. He is so sexy I can look at him all day long and I wouldn't mind."

"Okay, both of you, keep it down a notch. He is my boss now. Anyway, starting today, I am going to stay at their place. So don't go over to my place anymore." I looked over at the clock in the dinner and saw that it was almost eleven a.m.. I said my goodbyes and went to check on my grandma. After that I went back to my new home. I decided before I left that I would be back by twelve. So I wasn't able to see Nanna for long. I decided that I will have to go again tomorrow. I hope she doesn't feel bad. I am so glad I bought her a phone before and taught her how to use it!

I reached the house exactly 10 minutes after 12. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out. I prayed that Kristian wasn't going to get mad at me for being late. Stupid traffic. Once home, I said thank you to the driver and ran towards the house. The moment I opened the door, I found Noah standing there with teary eyes as he stared at the frame. Once he saw me, he ran at me, hugging me tight and making me wince in pain as he touched my stitches.

"Hey, baby," I greeted, "When did you finish your classes? I am so sorry I was late. I got stuck in traffic." I tried to coax Noah as much as I could, hoping he would stop crying. I hate seeing him cry, especially when it's caused by me.

"Miss, you're back." Claire said as she came with Camila behind her. "Little master has been waiting for you."

"Uhm. I'm sorry. I was a bit late."

"It's okay, Miss, but the master said that the moment you get back you should rest in your room. So please, let me help you up the stairs."

"It's okay, actually, do you mind bringing me some colouring pencils and paper? Also drawing pencils? Noah and I are gonna play in my room, right baby?" I asked as I looked down at Noah, who was smiling as he held my hand. He started walking us towards my room.

After a couple of hours of Noah and I playing and drawing, we both ended up taking a long nap for almost three hours.

When I opened my eyes, I found the cutest face snuggling next to me while holding my hand and letting out small snores every now and then. After a while of me staring at Noah's face, I finally decided to get up. Slowly, as not to make any noise, I fixed my dress and then walked towards the door. But the moment I turned to step outside, I ended up hitting into something as hard as a wall. My mind knew that the amazing smell that followed could not have come from a wall.

A\N

hey guys , finally i can update , lately i have been going through a rough patch but now i am back and i will try to update as much as possible 

love you all , dont forget to share this story with your friends and vote and comment 

Edited by the amazing @2129887Hb