Chapter 10

Warnings: Swearing.
————————————————————————
Recap:

I laugh and Becky moves to get the plates. I get off the counter and help her. "Lunch!" Becky shouts.

Kelley quickly rushes in while Lucy and Vero laugh from behind her. We all sit and start to eat.

Everyone talking and laughing. Everyone is having a great time. I look across the table and look at Becky and smile when I see her laughing with Lucy.

One of the best birthday's yet.
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

"Here," Becky says handing me a jersey.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Turn it around," she says with a smile.

I look at her confused and turn it around. My face drops when I see the last name. "It says Press," I say quietly.

"It does," Becky says.

"Why?" I ask looking up at her.

"Well, you can't wear my last name, we're not ready for that," Becky says making me chuckle, "And wearing Bronze will confuse multiple people, they would start thinking Lucy would be playing for us," Becky says making me laugh more, "And because we both know it's time to show and own up to one of your last names."

I feel tears slowly trail down my cheeks as I look at the jersey. I place the jersey on the bed and walk to Becky. "Thank you," I say as I wrap my arms around her.

"Of course," she says wrapping her arms around me.

"Now," she says pulling away and wiping my tears, "We got a game to get to."

I nod and grab the jersey. "I'll let you change," Becky says kissing me on the cheek then walking out of the bedroom.

I pick the jersey up and look at the name again. I take my shirt off and put the jersey on. I take a deep breath knowing that I am wearing my birth name on my back.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs to see Becky standing in front of the door. She smiles and I can see brightness in her eyes. "Gorgeous," she says making me blush.

"Thank you," I say kissing her.

We leave and go to the car then make our way to the stadium. "So, I have two options for you," Becky says while grabbing onto my hand, "You can either sit in the family and friends section or sit in a different area. I have the ticket for it."

"Can I sit in the different section?" I ask.

"Of course," she says bringing my hand up and kissing the back of it.

I smile at her and she smiles back. After a few more minutes we arrive at the field. We park in the back and Becky hands me the ticket. "Thank you," I say taking it, "Good luck and have fun."

"Thanks, baby. I'll see you after," Becky says then she kisses me and heads to the locker room.

I walk to the main entrance and I see a lot of fans. I walk over and look down as I get in line. I feel eyes on me and I look to my right and see Christen's family. I quickly look away and watch as the line I'm in starts to move.

Five minutes later I quickly hand the worker my ticket and head into the stadium. I grab the ear plugs I bought out of my pocket and put them in my ears. I move my hair so it's covering my ears.

I go and sit down in the section that I'm in. I look at the team Utah is playing and see that it is Chicago. I smile a little at the thought of seeing Alyssa, Julie, and Morgan again.