Chapter 17

Warnings: None
————————————————————————
Recap:

"Hi, Drea," Lucy says as Keira pushes the wheelchair to be on the left side of me.

"I thought you were gone," Lucy says and I hold her hand.

"I don't plan on going anywhere."
———

Present

Andrea's POV:

I groan quietly as I sit up. "Shit," I mutters as I wrap my arm around my stomach.

"You okay?" Becky asks as she sits on the chair next to the bed.

I nod tiredly as our eyes connect. "Can you lay with me?" I ask Becky.

"Babe, I don't want to hurt you," She says as she hold my hand.

"You won't, please," I say and her eyes soften.

"Alright," she says making me smile.

Becky helps me move over. After, she lays next to me and I lay my head on her shoulder. "I missed this," I say as I hold her hand.

"I missed this too," Becky says as she holds me.

It has been five days since I woke up. Becky has been a little scared to lay with me, so I'm happy to be back in her arms. "What are you thinking about?" Becky asks and I look at her.

"You," I respond and she smiles.

"I love you so much," Becky says as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much too, Becks."

Becky leans down and places a gentle kiss on my lips. "When do you have to go back to Utah with Christen?" I ask as I lay my head back on her shoulder.

"Two days," she says quietly.

"I'm going to miss you," I tell Becky and she leans her head against mine.

"I'm going to miss you too," Becky's responds.

I close my eyes dozing off too sleep, but I open them to try and stay awake. "Go to sleep, Drea. I'll be here," I hear Becky tell me and I fall asleep.
———

Becky's POV:

Andrea quickly falls asleep and a smile forms on my face. "Hey," I hear and I look up to see Christen.

"Hey, Chris," I say as I feel Andrea move herself more into my side.

"How is she?" Christen asks as she sits on the couch.

"Tired and in pain," I tell her.

Christen frowns as she looks at her sister. "Did your dad and sisters get back home safely?" I ask her.

"Yeah, they got home about an hour ago," Christen says and I nod as I run my fingers through Andrea's hair.

"I don't want to leave her, but I know we have to go back," I say as Andrea slightly smiles in her sleep.

"You really love her, don't you," Christen says making me smile.

"I really do."

There is a knock on the door causing Christen and I to look towards it. "Hi guys," Tony says walking into the room.

"Tony?" Christen asks surprised, "What are you doing here?"

"Lucy called and told me what happened. I had to come check on her and Andrea," he says as he walks over, "It's nice to see you guys again. Unfortunately it is because of bad circumstances, but still."

"It's nice to see you again too, Tony," I say as Tony sits on the chair.

"How is she?" Tony asks as he looks at Andrea concerned.

"Fragile," I say and Tony sighs sadly.

"Is okay if I stay here till she wakes up? There are some people I want her to meet," Tony says and I smile.

"Of course."

----

2 hours later

My eyes flutter open as I feel movement next to me. I fell asleep about an hour ago while Tony, Christen, and I were waiting for Andrea to wake up. "Hey," I say softly to Andrea as her green eyes look up and connect with mine.

"Hi," her raspy voice says making me smile.

Tony pulls his attention away from the television and Christen looks towards us as well. "There was someone who decided to stop by," I tell Drea.

Andrea looks towards Tony and Christen and a smile forms on her face. "Tony," she says softly making him smile.

"Hola," he says making her lightly chuckle.

"I missed you," Andrea says as Tony walks over.

"I missed you too. Their are two people that would like to meet you," Tony says making Andrea look at him confused.

Tony walks over to the door and motions for someone to come in. "Andrea, this is Amelia and our son Logan," Tony says as Amelia walks in with Logan in her arms.

My eyes water as I watch them. "It's nice to finally meet you, Andrea. I'm sorry we had to meet like this though," Amelia says and I lightly chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you too," I tell her.

Becky kisses my forehead and gets off the bed. Amelia then walks over and sits on a chair next to the bed. "Hi, Logan," I say softly and the little boy looks at me.

He smiles making chuckle. I slowly reach out my arm towards him and he wraps his hand around my finger. "This is your Aunt Andrea," Amelia says softly as she looks at her son.

Logan's eyes connect with my mine and he lets out a small sound while smiling. "You are precious," I say as I gently place my hand on his head.

"Would you feel comfortable holding him?" Amelia asks and I look up at her in shock.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Of course. I'll help you," Amelia says.

Amelia gently places Logan in my arm and she helps me situate my arm so I can hold him correctly. Logan giggles and as he reaches his arms up towards me. I carefully lean down and Logan laughs as he grabs my nose.

I chuckle as I lean down further and place a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you," I say as I look up to look at Tony and Amelia.

I hear a little yawn and I look back down to see Logan closing his eyes. "Nap time." I say as I look at Amelia.

"Yeah," she says as she carefully takes Logan.

"We are going to go back to the hotel, but I'll be back tomorrow," Tony says as he walks over to the bed.

"Thank you for coming," I say as I grab his hand.

"Always," he says as he gently squeezes my hand.

Tony then walks out with Amelia holding Logan. "You okay?" Christen asks and I nod.

"Sister cuddle time," I say and Christen looks at me in shock, since this has never happened before, but smiles anyways.

Christen walks over and lays next to me in the bed. I lay my head on her chest as she holds me. "I'll be back later, I need to go to the hotel and take a shower. I love you Drea," Becky says with a smile as she grabs her things.

"I love you too," I tell her with a smile then she leaves.

"Some unexpected love, huh," Christen says as I close my eyes.

"Definitely."
————————————————————————
So Andrea finally got to meet Amelia and Logan. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know it is a little short, but I wanted to get something in. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!