Chapter 16

Warnings: None
————————————————————————
Recap:

"Take care of Christen, Channing, and Tyler for me. Tell them that I say hi and that I love them so much. Tell them I am watching over them everyday. Tell your father too, please," she says and I smile.

"Of course. I love you mum."

"I love you too Andrea. Now it's time for you to go back."

After her words, my world goes black.

I gasp as I open my eyes and I see people around me.
———

Present

Andrea's POV:

My eyes are wide as my breathing is heavy. I look at everyone when someone speaks up. "Hi, Andrea. My name is Dr. Taylor," the women says with a small smile as the nurses leave the room.

"Where's my sister?" I ask Dr. Taylor.

"She's in another room down the hall," she says and I wince as I go to move.

"Please don't try to move," Dr. Taylor says and I look at her, "You have a large wound from the metal along with four broken ribs and a broken left foot and left wrist."

"Are my parents here?" I ask and she nods.

"I'll let them in," she says and I sigh as I close my eyes.

I open my eyes when the door opens and O see my mum and dad walk in. "Hey, Mum," I say say quietly.

"Hi, honey," she says with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, Dad."

"Hi, sweetheart," he says and he and my mom walk over.

"How are you feeling?" My mum asks as she gently holds my hand.

"Tired and in pain," I tell her.

"I'll up the dosage of medicine in the IV. I'll be right back," Dr. Taylor says as she walks out of the room.

"Is Lucy okay?" I ask my parents.

"She has a concussion and broke her right arm and three ribs," my dad says and I sigh.

"What about the driver and the car that hit us?" I ask them.

"The driver past away instantly on impact. The other driver of the car was texting while driving and then arrested them," my mum says and my heart sinks as I close my eyes.

There is a knock on the door and I open my eyes again. "Christen," I say shocked as she walks in.

"Hey," she says tiredly but with a small smile.

"Becky," I say in shock again as she walks in behind Christen.

"Hey, Beautiful," Becky says and I smile.

"We'll go check on Lucy and let her know you're awake," My mum says and I nod.

My mum and dad kiss my forehead before walking out. Christen walks over to stand on the left side of me. She pulls up a chair and runs her finger through my hair. "I'm so happy you're okay," she says and I give her a smile.

"I am too," Becky says as she stand on my right side and holds my hand.

"I love you," I tell Becky and she smiles.

"I love you too," she says as she leans dow and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, sis," I say as I look at Christen.