Chapter 15: The first sign to falling in love

Hey everyone. Hope everything is fine ❤️
Sorry my updates take so long. Hope this one isn't too boring 😅

I've been reading some mangas lately. I've read a couple, some have broken my heart and others have left me confused. my favorite is 19 days so far.

If you have any recommendations please let me know 🥰
Love everyone 3000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How the tables have turned!" Peter flashed an evil smirk. This kid was seriously something else.

"You're still a bra-AHCK!" Steve yelled as Tony pinched his side.

"I'm your boss! That means you have to do whatever I say"
"Peter you can't do that, your mom and dad are the ones in charge" Loki scolded.
"And I'm their baby! so I demand you to break up with that mean man!" He huffed.
It took Tony a minute to realize he was talking to him.

Steve laughed and shook his head, "he can't break up with me! We're married!" He flaunted around his ring. He was enjoying this conversation very much.

Peter rolled his eyes and looked at Tony who seemed to be in his own little world.

"Why doesn't he have one!" He pointed at Tony.

Tony sighed and reached towards his pocket, he pulled out the ugly ring he so very much hated.

Peter could not believe his eyes, "so you really are married to this man?!".
He sighed and shook his head.

Tony laughed softly before putting it away again.

Peter looked at the ring in defeat, it wasn't like the ones he was accustomed to seeing at home. it was nice and plain, almost...cool looking.

"Why do you hide it? It's a pretty ring" Peter stopped him. he held out his tiny hand in order to have a better look at it.

"You think so? It was a $20 dollar ring" Tony asked curiously.
"It's still very pretty! All of mommy's rings have diamonds and shiny things....they're so boring. This one is very interesting. Look! It even has a little heart inside!" He held the ring up in awe.

Steve and Tony looked at the ring in shock.

Peter made it seem as if it were a treasure or some sort of prized item.

"I never saw the heart" Steve held the ring and examined it thoroughly. The heart was hidden at the brim with no color or anything eye catching, just a plain simple decoration.

"Maybe it's not all bad" Tony smiled, "but you know people aren't really accepting of two guys loving each other. So I hide it...seeing Steve wear it is enough"

Steve fidgeted a little at the comment of 'loving each other'.

"Why-"

"That's enough talking about romance for today!" Loki laughed nervously.
All he really wanted to do was grab Peter and run for it, having a gay couple right before him was bad enough. It was wrong! Two men loving each other....it was disgusting.
And now they were putting these thoughts into his head.

"Mr. Parker messaged me saying he won't be able to meet with you until late in the afternoon, something came up" that was the truth, "he also ordered me to take Peter to a piano lesson" that was the lie.

"Another piano lesson? Ugh" Peter huffed.

"I see, thanks for letting us know. I guess I'll be seeing you around Peter" Steve smiled.