Chapter 20: A Kiss

Guys I lost Track of Time!!!!
But here it is 🙈🙈🙈

"Tony....are you listening?"

"Umm...yes?" Tony smiled.

Bruce sighed and lightly smacked his head, "Tony! Pay attention!"

Tony laid his cheek on the cool surfaced table and watched Bruce mutter something under his breath.

What would Steve be doing right now? It was third period, if he remembered correctly, he should be in government with Mr. Claus.

So this was real huh.....he was going out with Steve Rogers. "Well....he is handsome"

"....I assume you are referring to J.J. Thomson..."

Tony saw his life flash before his eyes.

----------------------

Thor had one thing for certain, he wanted Loki.

Why? he was not sure.

Loki was definitely not a girl. He wasn't soft and cute, and he had quite some temper. All of the girls he had dated were very nice, some were even too nice.

Perhaps it was the fact that Loki never liked Thor to begin with, was he infatuated with Loki because it was the first time someone had rejected him.

Did he confuse these feelings for desire?

"Alright class! Get into groups of three and review the reading" The teacher announced.

Thor sighed and waited for people to sit around him, because that's what people generally did. They would approach him first. Would he feel the same about another person if they reacted the same way Loki did.

Two girls sat infront of him with flirtatious smiles.

"That's it!" He stated loudly, he got up and looked around for someone sitting alone.

He would have to test out this theory.

"Can I sit here?" He asked a quite girl who was busy doodling in her notebook.

She closed her notebook and nodded, she wasn't  interesed in him, rather she wanted to get over the assignment as soon as possible. She wanted to leave, go somewhere where she could actually find some interest in. Thor completely understood her, after all, he too wanted to leave and find the man who made him this way.

"I'm Thor" he smiled.

"Jane..." She muttered.

"And I'm Wendy" another girl took the liberty to sit beside them.

"So...should we exchange contact information" Thor beamed.

"What? Why? This is a group reading, not a project" Jane rolled her eyes, was he too obvious.

"I don't mind" Wendy smiled.

Jane was rejecting him, as theorized, it made Thor want to try harder.

"Ugh, go ahead and exchange numbers and then nudes if you'd like, but I'm good" She opened the book to the assigned chapter and proceeded to ignore them.

If Loki were there, he would have blushed at her comment. Or would we? Would he have played along? He really didn't know much about him....

That made Thor sad.

"Never mind, I wasn't really paying attention, I thought it was a project"

Wendy looked away in disappointment, not that Thor cared.

through out the readings, Thor continued to peek over at Jane. She was pretty, just like Loki she had long dark hair. Loki was taller though, and he was...flat chested. Thor couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Jane asked, surprisingly.

"I just remembered something" he shook his head and continued reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang signaling the period was over, Steve grabbed his bag and started making his way outside. He was exhausted from not being able to sleep the past two nights. Two days ago he had kissed Tony at Thor's party. He stayed up the first night admiring Tony and the next thinking over all the passing events.

It was done. His plans with Peggy were over.
He had spent so many years chasing after the girl he earnestly believed he would convert into his wife and start a family with.

Before the simple thought of kissing Tony caused repulsion, but now....the thought of not having Tony drove him insane.

He wanted him. Needed him.

"Hi...." Steve froze, he looked up meeting eyes with the person responsible for his situation.

"Um...so..." Tony looked up at him with a slightly red tinted face, "let's eat...loser"
"...come with me"
"Where?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Just follow me" Steve set his destination and dragged Tony along.

"Are we going to eat?" Tony looked around, they were headed to the locker rooms.

"Why are going this way??" Tony was lost in the matter, what could they possibly find here.

"Tony...."
"Yeah...." Tony felt his heart drop, "...wait...are you...ending this..."

Steve closed the doors and turned the lock on, only he and the coach had access to the rooms. Fortunately for them, the coach liked his office more.

"Tony...."
"What!" Tony felt tears prick his eyes.

Steve cornered the smaller male, placing both hands on the wall. Now they were starring at each other.

"...oh..." Tony felt his entire face burn in embarrassment. He finally understood.

Steve leaned in and brushed their lips together.
"You're really slow for a genius" Steve smiled.

Tony hadn't done this before, he had never been in a situation in which involved him being pinned to a wall looking up at devilishly handsome face.
Nor did he ever expect it.

Steve looked deep into Tony's eyes and smiled, he was panicking.

"Tony....may I kiss you?"

Tony didn't want to answer that, he thought the answer was obvious. He nodded.

"Thank you.." Steve connected brought their faces together slowly.

"Ugh" Tony wrapped his arms around Tony's head and smashed their lips together.

Steve wasted no time in returning the hungry kiss.

His hands stayed on the wall for support while Tony's fingers became tangled in blonde strands of hair.