The runaway in the closet

Hey everyone! This chapter will be a little different because it is based off of a request by @ClaireTheAlpha ! by the way, I am accepting chapter ideas and requests even though I already have most of the plot planned out in my journal. One other thing-the comments requesting which ships to do can be a bit overwhelming for me, so keep that in mind. Enough of this though, here is the chapter! 

Tsunami sat on her plush waterbed, listening to her friend rant about everything going on at her house. "I can't take it anymore, Nami! My whole life I tried to ignore everything bad and never show that I care-but after 17 years of this, I give up. If I can, I'll catch the next bus out of this stupid town! Maybe I'll go to Pantala. It's not like my family will care enough to go looking for me. My mom will probably make me into some sort of cautionary tale, my dad will just forget about this and leave, and Kinkajou will just keep going on with her life. She doesn't have more than one mood after all. Also, Tsunami YOU HAVE TO BUY ME A TICKET I'M BROKE!" 

The blue haired girl sighed. It wasn't like Glory to boss someone around. That was Tsunami's  job! But if she really needed money, Tsunami would be able to help. Her mother's best selling 'the lost princess' book series had been a huge success for the Writeman family financially for the most part, but also for Tsunami's popularity: ever since she was in kindergarten, the books had been a reliable source of clout- and one of the two reasons for her 1,243 instagram followers.  They other reason was OBVIOUSLY because she was awesome. But now she was getting off track. Tsunami pulled out her laptop and looked up Pyrrhia's charter bus system. Pantala was about hour and 45 minutes away from here and was a much larger city, skyscrapers and everything. She and her brother Turtle had gone there once last year when she was a junior. 

Glory began to speak again but Tsunami quickly stopped her when she heard the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway. No one except for her knew that Glory was here-not even her family. The blonde girl had been staying in Tsunami's oversized walk-in closet in a pile of expensive designer clothes that Tsunami's mom, Coral had bought her (and that Tsunami had deemed unfashionable) 

"Shush Glory!" she whispered

"No you shush!" replied Glory

"I mean Shh, quiet someone is coming down the hallway!"

The two teenage girls stood in silence for a moment, but then Tsunami came to her senses and yeeted Glory back into the closet, soundlessly closing the door. The footsteps had stopped. Right in front of her bedroom door. If it's mom I will just stand up to her. It's not like she can do anything to me. but then the door opened and in walked Tsunami's brother Turtle. 

'Oh my- Tsunami please tell me this is not what I think it is!" He said. She cocked her head at him. "what do you think this is?" 

"YOU ARE HIDING A RUNAWAY IN YOUR ROOM!" 

"No I'm not! I'm hiding a runaway in my closet."

Her younger brother shook his head. "Sometimes I forget you're 2 years older than me. You act like a four year old. Also, Glory you need to come home!"

Tsunami's friend scoffed. "Why? It's not like anyone cares about me there." "Yes they do" he said "Your sister was crying. I don't think you've ever seen her cry, have you? Kinkajou cares about you, and she's devastated. She looks up to you, and you just walk away!" Tsunami had never seen her brother get angry before. He always seemed so chill and mellow. 

"Just come back for her. She went to school wearing a grey hoodie and black leggings, for goodness' sakes!" Glory looked at him with pity. "fine. But only for her. But if it gets worse, I'm leaving this stupid town, and you can't convince me to come back. she walked into the closet and pulled out a backpack full of things. And then Glory stepped out the door. 

Sorry if this chapter was rushed, but I felt like I was getting a little to deep into the conflict so I had to pull myself out in only one chapter...anyways, writing from a different point of view was kind of fun so I will probably do some more DoD chapters later in the story. Bye!!!