Geronimo (Wanda Maximoff)

Wanda Maximoff X Reader

Warnings: almost fonduing

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony had taken the team on holiday to celebrate (Y/N) and Wanda finally getting together.

The team were currently in, um well actually they weren't sure. They'd been to so many different places over the past few weeks honestly most of them lost track of where they were.

What they did know was that it was hot and beautiful and had a kinda jungly sort of vibe. The group were staying at this huge villa, with a ridiculous amount of bedrooms, in the middle of nowhere. There was a pool out front with a bunch of sun loungers.

That's actually where (Y/N) was currently sitting. Bucky and Steve had squashed themselves onto one and next to them was Tony who's legs she was sitting in-between, her head was resting on his shoulder as she leaned back, drink in hand. This was all platonic of course, (Y/N) loved her girlfriend. Tony's hands were placed behind his head as he was leaned back sunbathing. To the right of them in between the little table that had be pushed into the middle of the two sun loungers, stood Sam.

They were all having a lovely chat when they heard some yelling and a door slam inside. (Y/N) perked her head up of off Tony to see her very angry looking girlfriend stalking towards her. Wanda marched over to the sun loungers and planted herself next to the one (Y/N) and Tony were on.

"Up. Now" she demanded, the pair swiftly scrambled to get (Y/N) up of off the lounger and onto herr feet out of fear of upsetting Wanda more.

"Hey baby whats-"

"Don't 'hey baby me', when you're lying on a playboys lap like one of his playthings!" She snapped and (Y/N) let out a laugh.

"That's what this is about, you know me and him are just friends as if I'd ever let his grubby man parts touch me. I love you Wanda" she said placing a hand on Wandas cheek and rubbing it softly. The guys looked kinda awkward sitting there during this argument.

"R-really, I mean that's what Nat said and then I screamed at her and she got all defensive" Wanda fumbled and (Y/N) laughed.

"You're adorable. Trust me baby I only have eyes for you, how could I look anywhere else?" She kissed Wanda softly earning a few wolf Whistles from the guys. "We're on holiday you should lighten up, but if it really upsets you I'll stop being so platonically affectionate with Tony" of course she loved Tony as a friend, but she'd never want to hurt Wanda.

"No that's okay" she glanced over at Tony "I'm sorry I over reacted" he just hummed in reply and went back to sunbathing.

"You might want to go apologise to Nat" (Y/N) added and Wanda smirked at her and then moved her foot so as to kick water up from the pool at (Y/N)'s face, successful soaking her so her (f/c) bikini top was now visible through your white shirt.

"Oh you little-"

"We're on holiday you should lighten up" she laughed. (Y/N) lunged at her throwing both of them into the pool and interrupting Wanda's laughs with screams.

Once in the pool (Y/N) tried to swim away, only to be dragged back by her ankle and dunked under the water. She managed to escape Wanda's grasp and headed for the ladder hoisting herself out. The guys were left laughing by the side of the pool as she legged it into the jungly looking forest ahead of her.

(Y/N) ran for a good while, Wanda chasing behind her until she began to hear the sound of rushing water. She assumed it was a waterfall, maybe there was a cave behind it that she could hide in.

She ran towards the noise, only to find herself standing at the edge of the top of the waterfall. Wanda was gaining on her, (Y/N) pulled her shirt and shorts of and took one last glance at the bottom of the waterfall, backing up some she murmured a quick

"Say Geronimo" before sprinting and launching herself of off the cliff towards the bottom of the waterfall. "BOMBS AWAYYYY!!" She screamed on the way down and assumed Wanda heard. She landed in the water with a splash, her feet just grazing the bottom of the pool of water allowing her to push herself of the floor and to the water's surface.

She could see Wanda's small frame now looking frantically over the edge of the cliff to try and spot you.

"OVER HERE BEAUTIFUL" she yelled up to her girlfriend, Wanda smiled at least (Y/N) thought she smiled. The woman disappeared from her sight for a few moments and (Y/N) began to get worried until she saw an object heading towards her from the top of the waterfall.

Wanda fell into the water next to (Y/N) with a splash, covering her face in a spray of water. She laughed and pulled Wanda in close. She wrapped her arms around Wanda's waist and Wanda's snaked around her neck.

"Hey gorgeous" (Y/N) murmured into her neck as she began placing kisses on it. Wanda gasped as (Y/N) found her sweet spot which she then focused on. Before she knew it Wanda's hands were fiddling with the clasp at the back of her bikini top. (Y/N) moaned softly as she pulled it off and threw it safely onto a nearby rock. She was just about to hook a hand under her bikini bottoms when they heard a splash, then another, then another.

Before you could process anymore (Y/N) and Wanda were both scrambling to get (Y/N)'s top on, by the time Tony surfaced Wanda was behind her doing the clasp up. Tony gave them a knowing look and the pair blushed. The rest of the group rose to the surface, Steve, Bucky, Clint, Nat, Peter, even Bruce and Wade? (Y/N) looked at him confused.

"When did Wade get here?" the group turned to face him.

"I came to congratulate the happy couple and make sure none of the readers are homophobic"

"Readers?" She questioned slowly, Wade nodded at her "you're full off bullshit ya wrinkled raisin" the group laughed at (Y/N)'s poor joke and Wade gave her a mock look of offence.

"Were we interrupting?" Bucky asked gesturing to Wanda's position behind (Y/N) and her very flushed face, plus the newly added marks on her neck.

"As a matter of fact yes you are Buck, I was hoping I'd finally be able to fuck my girlfriend for once during this long holiday without being interrupted"

"Language" Caps voice came and the group started laughing causing the tension to drop.

(Y/N) turned round in the water and placed a gentle kiss on Wanda's lips.

"So uh anyone know how we're getting back up?" Bruce asked and then the true gravity of the situation dawned on the group, sure they'd jumped down, but it was way too steep to climb up again. (Y/N) brushed the notion to the side and splashed the scientist with water.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it green boy" Tony got caught in the cross fire and splashed water back at (Y/N) resulting in an all out water fight. (Y/N) never wanted this to end.