She's Enchanting (Wanda Maximoff)

Wanda Maximoff X Reader

Warnings: none? It's kinda short. I may do a part 2 at some point, but I'm not sure so let me know if you want that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) had been trying to get Wanda's attention all week, but the girl just wasn't having it. (Y/N) had a massive crush on her, she knew Wanda was probably straight, but it still hurt to have her avoid (Y/N) when she just wanted to be friends.

(Y/N) entered the common room and as soon as she did Wanda left, her gaze glued to the floor. What had (Y/N) done wrong? Defeated she called Pierto to her side.

"Hey speedy!" She yelled in his direction, her tone was fed up and fustrated, relfecting her emotions almost perfectly. Within moments Pietro was by her side.

"Yes princessa" he said placing a kiss on her hand.

"Why does Wanda hate me?" (Y/N) asked cutting straight to the chase. Pietro's face was one of confusion.

"Why would think she hates you?" He asked returning her question with another one. (Y/N) sighed.

"Because she keeps avoiding me, I don't understand what I did wrong. Did I upset her somehow?" Pietro shook his head with a light chuckle.

"I'll find out for you princessa" he promised placing a friendly kiss on her cheek.

"Stop flirting with your sister!" Clint's voice called, causing both (Y/N) and Pietro to give each other a confused look.

"You deal with your sister and I will deal with that" (Y/N) said putting as much playful venom in her mouth as she could when referring to Clint. Pietro laughed at her comment before disappearing out the room in a blur.

Meanwhile (Y/N) walked over to Clint who was sat at the kitchen island with Natasha and Tony.

"What was that?" She asked him he shrugged.

"What was what?" He responded, prodding at his food mindlessly.

"Okay vent man, so your telling me that if me and Pietro started calling you dad, you wouldn't tear up?" Sarcasm dripped from her voice and then she was pulled into a bone crushing hug by a teary eyed, vent dwelling, Clint.

"She called me Dad" he said to Nat as (Y/N) weasled her way out of his hug.

"No I didn't" she huffed.

-

(Y/N) waited the whole day for Pietro to get back with her, hopefully with an explanation as to why Wanda was avoiding her.

After dinner she managed to pull him aside.

"Did you find out why she's been avoiding me?" (Y/N) asked.

"No I didn't, sorry" he lied, of course he had found out, but he wasn't going to tell (Y/N). Sadly she saw straight through his lie and grabbed him before he could speed off.

"Liar liar pants on fire, tell me whats wrong" (Y/N) snapped.

"Why do you want to know?" Pietro asked, (Y/N) huffed in annoyance. Now she would have to lie about her feelings for Wanda.

"Um I don't know, to keep peace and harmony in the tower?" (Y/N) said hoping her sarcasm would cover up her lie. Pietro shook his head and laughed.

"Yes the peace and harmony that Tony and Bucky just fill the entire room with"

"Okay you have a fair point. What are you playing at speedy?" (Y/N) interrogated.

"Do you have a crush on my sister?" Pietro asked bluntly, (Y/N) blushed bright red and before she knew it she was replying.

"Shes enchanting" she whispered before clamping her hand over her mouth to stop herself from saying anything else stupid. Pietro gave a satisfied hum at her answer.
"But she's straight" (Y/N) added with a defeated sigh. Pietro cocked an eyebrow at her. "She is straight isn't she?" (Y/N) asked. Pietro released himself from her grip.

"Why don't you ask her" he said with a shrug.

"Because I know you know. Pietro tell me!" She yelled down the hall, but it was too late he was gone.