Internship (Peter Parker)

Peter Parker X Reader

Warnings: I acctually kind of hate this but nevermind, also (Y/N)'s mum is a bitch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Peter?" (Y/N) called out as she pushed the apartment door open.

"He's not here. He's with Mr Stark" May said apologetically from the living room. "Is everything alright"

"I just need to talk to Peter, he's not answering his phone and it's kinda urgent. It's alright I'll get a taxi to the avengers Tower and see if he's there" she said, backing out the room.

"That urgent, you've never been before?" May asked concerned, but (Y/N) had already left.

One taxi journey later and with all the traffic she thought maybe it would've been quicker to walk. She stepped into the lobby of the Avengers Tower and cautiously walked up to the lady at the desk.

"Excuse me" she mumbled causing the woman to look up from what she was doing.  Happy was in a seat in the corner eyeing her skeptically.

"Are you lost miss?" The lady asked.

"No, I'm looking for Peter Parker" she said "is he here?"

"Who are you?" The lady asked.

"We go to school together" (Y/N) said.

"So a friend then" the woman stated as she began tapping on the computer. (Y/N) opened her mouth to correct her but was cut off "what did you say your name was?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)" she said politely.

"Sorry you're not on the visitors list. You'll have to leave" she dissmissed.

"Please, I really need to speak to him. I've been calling but he won't pick up" (Y/N) pleaded.

"I'm sorry but you're not on the list" the lady said. Happy got up from his seat and approached the two. He took pity on (Y/N), she really did seem desperate to speak to Peter and if she had his number then they must be close, by the sounds of it Peter wasn't particularly popular.

"Give me your phone" he stated.

"I- what?" (Y/N) asked turning to face the new voice. "You're Happy right?" She questioned "Peter was telling me about you"  his hand was still stretched out for her phone. Reluctantly she handed it over. Happy doubled checked that she did in fact have Peters number before handing it back.

"It's fine I'll escort her to Mr Parker" Happy told the desk lady.

"You will?" They both questioned, but Happy had already begun walking, leaving (Y/N) to jog to catch up.

"Thank you" she hummed, once she fell in pace with him.

"Don't mention it" Happy dissmissed. They walked in silence to the lab where Peter was shooting webs at a target it what seemed to be new suit.

"Great job kid" Tony said "go get changed" Peter disappeared into a bathroom as Tony sat down to continue working on something.

"Tony" Happy said entering the room and pushing (Y/N) in ahead of him.

"Who's she?" Tony questioned.

"I'm here to see Peter" (Y/N) mumbled.

"She's a friend from school" Happy clarified.

"Well I'm not actually a fr-" she was cut off from correcting Happy when Peter popped his head out from behind the bathroom door.

"(Y/N)?" He questioned, as soon as his eyes found her he realised something was off. Stepping out the bathroom and asking "what's wrong?" He only made it two steps before (Y/N) stopped him.