One/Introduction

Stanley Uris - Wyatt Oleff
23, Full-time Actor and Model

Bill Denbrough - Jaeden Martell
24, Director

Richie Tozier - Finn Wolfhard
24, Actor, Comedian, and Model

Eddie Kaspbrak - Jack Grazer
22, Manager for Actors, Actor sometimes

Beverly Marsh - Sophia Lillis
23, Makeup Artist and Costume designer

Mike Hanlon - Chosen Jacobs
24, Stunt Coordinator

Ben Hanscom - Jeremy Taylor
23, Casting Director

(Very small blood warning)

"Just because we're 'famous' can't stop me from hooking up with someone." "First of all wrong, do you know how much will affect your career?!" Of course, he doesn't know, he's Richie Tozier.

"Also you've forgotten you're engaged." Richie groans. "Fuck...I don't love her anyway." Pinching the bridge of my nose he lays on the couch.

"Fuck you, Richie." Of course, his fiancé walking in at the wrong time. "Wait baby I was joking, come here." He follows her out of the room.

A soft knock following. "Come in." Pushing back my curls a small boy walks in. "Hi...uh I'm your new manager." "What happened to my other one?" I smile, shaking his hand. "He uh...he quit. Didn't say why." He smiles back.

"Well Stan the Man, I might need medical help." "Sorry, just a second. Richie?! What did you do?" He holds a hand over his eye as blood drips from his hand.

"She threw a picture frame at me." Eddie grips his stuff in his hands close to his chest. "Fucking hell Rich." I grab paper towels handing them to him.

"I'm sorry about him. Now is there anything I can do for you?" I grin. "You got the role you auditioned for a week ago. And yeah...that's pretty much all- Wait don't do that, sit down." Richie stares at him in a way you can't explain.

Half confused and half offended.

"How the fuck are you gonna help?" He pulls the paper towels off, showing an awful looking cut close to his eye.

"Shut up and sit down. I know what I'm doing." Richie's eyes widen as he sits down, Eddie grabs disinfectant and gauze from a fanny pack slung over his shoulder.

Richie groans in pain. "Maybe if you stop moving it'll stop hurting." "Feisty, I like it. You should keep him, Stan." I roll my eyes.

"I'm done. Be careful next time. Try to dodge the picture frame." "Noted. Now...let's go, let's get to know each other." He glances over at me as a shrug. "Okay? Also here." He hands me a card, a number on it.