Sixty-Two. The end

*long chapter / 3829 words*

I listen to multiple voice mails. Most of them of Will crying.

"Bill. Please. Call me back. I want you again. I'm sorry. Baby please." He sobs into the phone, making my heart rate increase.

Bill doesn't take many photos or videos. But one video catches my eye.

A video of Bill hovering over Will, kissing him gently but passionately. He finally notices the phone.

"Y-You asshole." He laughs pushing it over.

Another video catches my eye. This one I vaguely remember.

I sit at my computer as he sets his phone up. "Stan...I wanna cuddle." I glance over at him, pulling my glasses off of the bridge of my nose.

"How can I help you? I'm doing something." "Come on l-loser." He laughs picking me up bridal style and throwing me onto the bed. Soon laying over top of me.

"Get off of me. You're such a big baby when you're sick." I giggle as you can see my legs wrap around his waist.

Another video. I don't remember this one either.

Bill holds onto me in the pool. My head rested on his shoulder as my legs are wrapped around his waist. His hands travel up and down my back gently.

"Stop recording asshole he's asleep." Bill laughs flipping whoever is recording off.

"You know you love me Billiam." Richie of course.

Random videos are in his camera roll of him scaring me, Eddie, and at least three of Richie.

"I swear if you do that again I kick you in the-" the video cuts out as I wrap my arms around him.

More random videos of him just zooming into me laughing. One of them saying, "He'll think it's weird you know." Richie chuckles calmly. "Well, I t-think his laugh is-" the video ends.

I chuckle silently, finally hearing a knock on the trailer door. "I'm doing home. I n-need my phone." He mutters grabbing it from my hand.

"Can we talk-" "No." he walks away quickly.

—8:42 pm

Someone knocks at my door. "Coming!" "That's what he said," Richie says excitedly. "Shut up asshole- Bill?" "I h-have clothes here...wanted to come g-get them."

"I'm guessing we aren't gonna hang-" "Can I just get my stuff?" I nod as he walks past me. Coming out of my room a couple of minutes later.

"Thanks...s-see you tomorrow." He mumbles walking to his car. My face burns a bright red.

"No need to cry, Stan." Richie hugs me gently, pulling me to the couch. "Richie I fucked up..." "I know..." he whispers holding onto me.

—The last day of Shoot / Friday

"Last d-day everyone. You guys have d-done well." Bill smiles as Beverly applies makeup to my face. "Is it gonna irritate your face today?" "Hopefully not," I whisper as Bill sits in the chair across from me.

"Billiam. Tell Eddie I should dye my hair again." "Richie I swear I will smack you." "Oh please do Dr. K." And so Eddie does. "What the fuck dude?!" Richie begins to wheeze not knowing if he should grip his sides or face.