Fourteen

"I'm gonna go take a shower real quick. If you wanna sit in here or in my room." Connor nods, staying put.

"I'm back." Connor gently smirks before kissing the boy.

"Connor no. We're not together." "That didn't stop you from hooking up with Bill now did it?" He kisses done the boy's neck.

"I didn't hook up with him. Who said that?" He gently pushes Connor back, which doesn't work very well.

"Bill said that in an interview earlier. Very crystal clear if you ask me." "He's fucking dead." Stanley finally pushes the boy down before traveling back upstairs.

—phone call—

S: what the fuck Bill!

B: what d-did I do.

S: you told some interviewer we hooked up!!

B: I would never say that!

S: fuck you!

He hangs up quickly, throwing his phone on the ground. Quickly getting a call from Eddie.

—phone call—

E: what the fuck did you just do?

S: Bill told some paparazzi that we hooked up

E: no the fuck he didn't. He's been at my house all day.

S: whatever Eddie.

He rolls his eyes, hanging the phone up quickly. He crossed his arms tightly.

Cold fingertips trail up and down his sides. "Connor..." "What? I'm just trying to have fun. He kisses the back of the boy's neck.

"Please just leave. I don't want anyone here right now." "Fine...I'll see you Saturday." His words harsh and sharp.

The door slams shut. Then someone knocks.

"Connor in the kindest way possible. Fuck off...Bill? Fuck you." He goes to slam the door. Bill's hand drips the side of the door.

He does have fairly large hands.

"Let go of my door, please. I wanna slam it." "F-fuck no. Whatever y-you think I d-did. I didn't d-do it. G-got it?"

He lets go of the door, slamming it.

(I mean...that was kind of attractive if you ask me but back you the story)

Richie stands behind Stanley. "You're screwed." "No, I'm not. How did you get into my house?" "When you were upstairs yelling, also yes you will. You just yelled at our boss. You're fucked."

For once in Richies life. He's right.