Thirty-Eight

"I thought y-you were gonna-" "Nope. I'm going to bed. G'night." He chuckles pulling me closer. His small hands connect to my bare sides instantly.

The flat of my hand pressed against the space between his shoulder blades.

"Night." I chuckle kissing his cheek gently.

—Tuesday 2:07 am

His soft lips graze against my collarbones as he giggles. "What?" He raises a brow, his smile staying on his face. "I don't k-know. You're just b-beautiful." I shrug gently as my hand rests against his cheek.

"What's wrong? For real?" My thumb caresses his cheek, his hand cups mine."I'm not supposed to be t-thinking about you." "I understand." He nods before walking away.

My eyes flutter open slowly. "Mmmh. N-Not good." I mumble sitting up gently. Will lays still, fast asleep.

I wander into the hallway. Using the bathroom and then wandering into the kitchen.

"Mhmm." I grab a water bottle and a blanket. Warmth surrounds me as I sit on the couch, sipping the bottle every couple of seconds.

"Bill?" He rubs his eye gently. "What are you doing up?" He mumbles sitting beside me.

"Had t-to use the bathroom. I mumble throwing the blanket over him too. "Are you okay? You're really hot." He touches around my chest tapping places.

"Yeah. I got hot." I chuckle pulling him closer as he snuggles onto my bare collarbone.

"Are you lying?" I furrow my brows. "No. I'm fine. I promise." He nods gently as his breathing becomes slower. He falls asleep slowly in my arms.

—Tuesday 8:45 am

"Bill. Your phone is ringing." He groans handing it to me.

B: Hello? Yeah

??: hey...did I wake you up?

B: yeah. Wh-Who is this?

S: Stan...

B: oh yeah.

S: Richie wants everyone to stay over here tonight and wanted me to call you

B: I'll probably be there. D-Depends.

The line goes silent for a second

B: Stan?

S: hmmm?

B: you got silent...
I chuckle.

S: sorry.
He hangs up quickly.

"What did he want?" He lays on my chest. "Richie. S-Something something I d-don't know." He sits on my stomach, patting on my chest.

"Come on. Let's go somewhere." "N-No. I wanna lay h-here. Let's cuddle." He lays in between me and the couch. "Fine, only because you're cute when you wake up."

He kisses my lips gently. "Are you s-saying I'm not c-cute all the t-time?" "No. You're adorable all the time." He giggles snuggling his head under my chin.