Fifty-Two

— Thursday/ same day /1:14 pm

Stan and I sit in the living room for a while until he gets up. "Gonna go get on the computer." He says mid-yawn. I nod, listening to his small feet hit the ground.

—1:30 pm

"H-Hey Stan...I'm gonna g-go....oh." His head rests on his desk, his breathing slow. "Hey...w-wake up." "Huh?" His eyes flutter open slowly as he latches on me as if it's an instinct.

"I was g-gonna go ask if you wanted to go get ice c-cream." "Oh yeah...I do." He smiles lifting his forehead from my shoulder.

"We should invite Will." He smiles. "I uh...I already a-asked. He said he was fine." "Ok okay." He grabs his shoes and keys.

—car trip

"Are y-you sure you wanna d-drive?" I furrow my brows. "Bill I'm fine." He giggles

"Can you get my phone. Someone's texting me."

Eddie

E: Well...people think you've done drugs.

S: It's Bill....wdym?

E: here *link to article*

'Hot Star Stanley Uris goes to the emergency room last night. Fans who saw him said he was yelling like crazy. The rest of his friends arriving at the hospital soon after.

Paparazzi shows pictures of maybe ex-lover Bill Denbrough helping Stanley out of the car earlier today.'

"Shit...they k-know you went to the hospital," I mumble as he frowns. "It's okay. I'll say something about it later." He smiles weakly locking the car.

"Crap." He chuckles grabbing onto my shoulder. "I stood up too fast." He chuckles looping his arm with mine.

"One chocolate and v-v-vanilla." I smile at the cashier. "It's in the house. Have a good day."  They hand the cups to us. "Thank you." Stanley smiles brightly.

"Free ice cream is the best kind of ice cream." He chuckles as we walk across the street.

"D-Does that happen to y-you a lot? Is f-free ice cream a u-usual thing for y-you?" "Maybe." He giggles as we sit on a bench in the park.

"We should swim after this." "Do y-you have a thing for s-swimming or seeing me shirtless?" "Both?" He shrugs before standing up.

"Come on." He giggles pulling my hand.