Three

"Bye Staniel, Bye Bev!" Richie waves as Eddie drags me through the front door. A couple of minutes later we find our selves at a coffee shop.

"We're meeting him here? You know lots of people know who I am. In a non-narcissist way." Eddie shrugs as we walk into the shop, silent until people look at the door.

"E-Eddie. Over here." A tall man nods his head in the direction of our table. "Hey, baby." Eddie kisses his cheek. "I-...Hi. I'm Stanley." I frown at Eddie. "B-Bill Denbrough. I see y-you've met Eddie." he grins, grabbing onto his hand, Eddie smiles gently.

"Yeah...um question." "Go ahead." "Why did you agree on to meet at this place, and not somewhere secret?" Bill shrugs as everyone flies out of the shop.

We proceed to talk about the role and who else will be in the cast. "I w-was thinking ab-about adding Richie Tozier but..." a man sits beside Beverly. Both of their faces going rosy. "T-This is B-Ben. He's the casting d-director." Ben smiles and shakes my hand.

"Mike over h-here is the stunt coordinator." He looks up from his phone and smiles.

We continue to talk until one familiar face shows up. "Hits Stan." Richie sits on my knee. "Jesus Christ Richie, you weigh a lot." He smiles and glances at Eddie.

"This is Bill, Mike, and Ben." I point to the rest of them. Richie is clearly intoxicated but it's well hidden. "Hello, Edward." "I think it's time for you to leave Richie. You're clearly drunk." Richie groans before standing up with me.

"It was nice meeting you, Bill." I smile as Eddie follows behind. Fans split near the door as we walk away, getting in the car.

"You didn't tell me you were dating him!" Eddie's face turns red.  Richie simply flops over, falling asleep.

"I didn't think it was important... well that sounded dumb but you know what I meant." "You have a boyfriend?" Richie moans, flopping over onto Eddie. "Yes...yes I do."