1

Lawrence pov

Hi I'm Lawrence I'm 15 and transgender Ive cut my hair and changed my name, not that anyone cares.

"Lauren, dinners ready!" My mom calls, see

"Mom, it's Lawrence!" I groan, she giggles

"Okay Lauren" she said, I sigh and sit at the table I eat as they all talk I just stay silent.

When I was done I go back to my room and turn on my PS4, I play some call of duty for a while. I mainly stay in my room, I mean I don't have any friends to go out with and I mean I don't really like talking to my family.

When I was bored of my game I grab my laptop and watch some Netflix, this is how my day Mainly goes, Shit right, I know I live it 24/7.

As it was getting late I go shower, I try hard not to look down because most of the time it ends in me holding back tears.

When I was done I brush my teeth and quickly get changed.

When I'm in bed I go on my phone for a while, I go on snapchat and watch people's stories, when I get bored of that I scroll through Instagram and then fall asleep.

——————

I wake up by my mom waking me up, I groan and get up I walk into my bathroom getting ready and then I get dressed.

(The guys face is the hair)

I grab my phone and go downstairs, my mom gives me some money and I walk to school.

When I get there I walk to my class since I woke up late I'm also late to school. The teacher gives me a disappointed look but I ignored it, I sit at the back in a corner on my own and do my work.

I don't say anything, I don't answer the questions I just stay there and I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten I'm here since I walked in.

At lunch I didn't buy anything I just went outside and hide by a wall and smoke a cigarette, I know I'm 15 and I smoke it's bad.

After school I go home, I put the money my mom gave me in my draw and hide my cigarettes in my underwear draw. My mom comes up and I look at her, she smiles softly and I just wait for her to talk.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked, i shook my head

"Not hungry" I say, she frowns

"You have to eat" she said, I sigh

"I'm not hungry" I say, she shook her head

"Lauren-" I cut her off

"Don't call me that!" I say, she shook her head walking out and I close my door locking it

I sit on my bed and just stay there for a while, I don't think I don't move I just...stay.

After a while I go shower, I then wash my face and brush my teeth, I get into some joggers and a t-shirt and fall asleep even though it's only 6pm.