4

Camilas pov

I've just edited tomorrow's video and today's is ready to be uploaded, I go downstairs going to get a snack and I see my parents talking in the living room.

"Mija, can you come here for a second?" Mom asked, I frown grabbing A banana and bottle of water, I go into the living room sitting on the chair.

"What's up?" I ask, I open my banana and start to eat

"Well, we are moving" mom said, I frown

"Where? How far away will I be from the girls?" I ask

"Only 10 minutes" mom said, I nod

"Okay, when?" I ask, dad smiles happy to know I'm okay with it

"Well, we need to start packing up the house now and we can move in right away" dad said, I nod and go up to my room grabbing a few boxes and start to pack. I leave out my video camera and laptop, I start to record a video.

"Hey guys! So right now I'm packing up all my stuff because my family are moving...I'm not sure where and it's only 10 minutes away...but I thought I'd record a video for you all, so as you can see my room is basically done and I've put my stuff in these boxes" I say, I sit on my bed and look around.

"It's been a while since I've moved...when I was little I moved from Cuba to Mexico and then to the USA when I was about 6...so that's the last time I moved" I say, I think in my head.

"8 years ago" I say, my door knocks and I look to see my dad

"Can you help with the rest of the house?" He asked, I nod and go downstairs, I set my camera up and start a time laps of doing the kitchen and then the living room.

"Tomorrow we have a moving van and we are going to the new house" dad said, I nod and grab my camera.

———

I'm filming the people putting all our stuff into the back of a van, when it was done I record some of the trip to the new house, not to much so people can work out where I live but enough.

"Okay! So we are at the new house...it's pretty big well bigger than my old house, I'm in my room right now and I'm going to be unpacking...so I'll just set you guys down here and yeh" I say, I unpack and I'm editing I'll speed it up and add some music and stuff.

When I was done I go downstairs and help unpack downstairs. When that was done I was back upstairs in my new bedroom, I was lead on my bed holding the camera above me.

"Well...that's that, I'm going to go edit this video and you'll see it soon...bye" I say, I yawn and put my camera on the side and take a nap.