3

Camilas pov

I was setting up my camera ready to film a video, I just went on my twitter asking for questions for a q and a, it's been a while since I've done one.

When everything was set up I press record and sit down, I say my intro and talk about some things and then start the q and a.

After the q and a I do my video shout out, I just find a comment from my last video and read it.

"Okay! Let's see..." I scroll through the comments and get one

"Okay! This one is from Lawrence, he said, I'm new to your YouTube channel I only started to watch a few weeks ago but, I love the videos they're the best part of my day" I say, I smile and look back at the camera.

"Thank you Lawrence! And welcome to the club" I giggle, I do my outro and turn the camera off. I start to edit right away needing to get this up by 7, I know I should of filmed it yesterday but I didn't have time.

My phone goes off and I answer the call

"Hey" I say

"Hey mila, wanna go out?" My best friend Dinah asked

"Can't d, I'm editing" I say, she sighed

"Fine! You're so boring" she said, I giggle

"I know, just go with mani and ally" I say

"Yeh, alright see ya" she said

"See ya" I say, she hangs up and I carry on editing

This takes hours, then I get the video ready to be uploaded at 7, I make myself some food since my parents are out.

Once the video was uploaded I go take a bubble bath to relax, I have the weekends off from uploading but I do film and sometimes edit on them, just so I have the videos ready for the week.

After my bath I get ready for bed, I get changed and grab my laptop reading and replying to some comments.

I see another one of Lawrence's and smile

Lawrence jauregui: loved the video can't wait for tomorrow's
|
Camila Cabello: thank you Lawrence, so glade you enjoyed

I smile and then fall asleep

I don't have to worry about school since I'm a drop out, so I think I might have a sleep in tonight