27

Lawrence pov

Camz and I were cuddled up on the couch, Chris and Taylor have went out but my mom and dad were still here.

"Is your house free?" I whisper in her ear, she shook her head and I sigh she did as well.

"Hey mom dad...when was the last time you went on a date?" I ask, dad giggles

"That was a while ago" mom said, dad nods

"The last date we went on was before you came out" dad said, I nod

"Why don't you go on one?" I ask, mom smiles

"We just haven't had the time" Mom said

"Well, I mean you could go now...go watch a movie have some food, you know just spend some time with each other" I say, mom smiles.

"That would be nice" Mom said, dad nods

"How about we go tomorrow?" Dad said, mom smiles nodding

"Yeh" Mom said, I smile and sigh

——————
Tomorrow

"Lawrence, we're going out now" mom said, I smile at camila we were in the kitchen as my mom and dad were by the door.

"Okay! Have fun don't rush" I say, mom smiles nodding and leaves

"Yes! Let's go get the thing" I say, she smiles grabbing my hand and we go to hers

"Hey Mija, Lawrence" Sinu said

"Hi" we say hello and stuff

"Uh, I'm just going to get some clothes for over Lawrence house" Camz said, her mom nods and camila took me to her room.

She actually packed and then got the box under her bed, she takes it out and I blush she giggles.

"Do you want to put it on now?" She asked, i shrug and nod

She helps me and I quickly pulled my pants back up, she kisses me and I kiss her back. We go downstairs saying goodbye to Sinu and go back to my house, I kiss her and she kisses me back and I open the door, I push her in while kissing her and she drops her bag on the floor, I quickly close the door and then push she up against it.

"Ew get a room" I hear, I pull back and camila shook her head

"There's no way" she whispered, I look to see Chris looking at us

"Get the fuck out now!" I yell, he goes wide eyed

"What? Dude I live here" Chris said, I grab him and open the door

"I'm meant to have the house free all fucking day! I even got mom and dad to go on a god damn date! Now is Taylor here?" I ask, he shook his head.

"Get out!" I yell, I push him out and lock the door

"Jesus" I sigh, I kiss camila and she giggles into my mouth

I take her shirt off and throw it on the floor, she walks me backwards and takes my shirt off, I smile and she smiles back kissing me. I take my shoes off as I walk up the Stairs and she giggles, I smile and pull my pants down outside my door leaving them there. I take camilas bra off and throw it onto my bed, I kiss her breasts and she moans softly I undo her pants and she pushed the door closed behind me, I pull her pants down and kiss above her underwear.

"Are you sure?" I ask camila, she nods

"Are you?" She asked, I smile nodding

I kiss her thighs and pull her underwear off, I bite my lip and push her to the bed, she falls on it and I pull her to the edge of the bed, I get on my knees and kiss her thighs and then her area, I lick through her slit and she moans softly.