2

Lawrence pov

It was after school and I'm in my room playing some video games, my life wasn't always like this I did have a best friend but she stopped talking to me, it wasn't because I'm trans I came out when we were friends and she was fine with it, but she stopped talking to me when she got some new friends, I don't know maybe they were better than me or something.

I stop my game and grab my guitar, i've been playing since I was 7 I'm pretty good at it, not a lot of people know though.

After a while of playing I go to my desk and start to draw, I'm pretty good at this as well I draw cartoon stuff I'm not good at realistic stuff though.

After a few hours I play my piano watching some YouTube videos on how, I'm not good at this I've only just recently started to learn.

When I was done I go and do some homework, that takes a while and then I go into my draw and get my weed, yes again I'm 15 and do drugs it's bad I know.

I roll a blunt and then open my window, I lean over and light it and start to smoke. When it was finished I put it out and go to my bathroom flushing it, I go back in my draw putting some eye drops in I turn my fan on aiming it at my window and spray myself and my room.

I lay on my bed and go on YouTube watching some videos, I stumble across a YouTuber I've never watched before and being interested in the title and thumbnail I click on the video and start to watch. I get addicted watching every single video, I subscribe and also follow them on Instagram. Her name was Camila cabello, she was funny and cute kind of a dork but the cute kind, she had 1m subs so shes quiet popular.

That's where it began, everyday at 7pm she would upload, I would be there watching the video the second it was released, liking and commenting.

It's weird how someone you don't even know, who doesn't even know you could make you feel happy and like you actually mean something, when it was a vlog she posted i feel like she was talking to me, not a camera.