37

Camilas pov

It's been months since we found out about Lawrence's abortion, after he had an out burst of anger at him Mom for asking, no one has asked anything since and we have just carried on like nothing happened, I know it's the way Lawrence wants it.

I come from my house to Lawrence's because I filmed a video, when I got there he wasn't in his room so I go to the living room where everyone was.

"Hey, where's Lawrence's?" I ask, they look

"Gym" Chris said, I sigh and nod

"You can wait here sweetie" Clara said, I smile thanking her and sit on the couch

Soon he came back, he runs upstairs and I go after him.

"Hey" I say, he looks and smile

"Hi" he said, he takes his shirt off

"I've got to shower" he said, I nod and he walks to the bathroom

After about 15 minutes he came out, he got dressed and cuddles me on the bed.

"How you feeling?" I ask, he nods

"Good, you?" He asked looking at me

"I'm okay" I say, he nods and we stay in comfortable silence for bit just cuddling

After a while I see that Lawrence actually fell asleep, I grab the blanket and pull it up him and make sure his head is comfortable on a pillow.

I get up and clean his room, I take down his dirty laundry and do it for him. I then go back up and organise everything, I also clean his mirror and carpet. I go downstairs and see that his clothes are washed and dried, so I go upstairs and hang them up for him and put his socks and underwear away.

"Babe...what have I told you about cleaning up after me, you don't have to do it" I hear, I look and see him getting out of bed. He walks to me placing his hands on my waist, I place mine up his vest onto his abs.

"I need to take care of my baby" I say, he smiles and kisses me

"You don't have to do my laundry and clean my room, though you did do a great job" he said looking around, I smile and go on my tippy toes kissing him again.

"It's okay, you were sleeping" I say, he smiles and picks me up and I wrap myself around him

"Now I need to take care of you" he said, I smile

"You are going to have a nice bath, but I need to make the bath so" he trials off and lays me on the bed, he fluffed them pillows up and placed them around me, he also wrapped the blanket around me and put the laptop next to me.

"Relax" he said, I smile and he disappeared into the bathroom

He did come in and out getting some things which made me confused, and after a while he picked me up and into the bathroom. There were candles around, the lights were off but it wasn't too dark.

"Babe, this is so cute" I say, he undressed me and helped me into the bath

"Now, I can stay and wash you or do you want to relax in your own?" He asked, I smile

"Stay" I say, he nods and I sink into the tub he smiles and placed his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb over it, I smile looking at me and he smiles back.

"I love you" he said, I place my hand over his that's on my cheek

"I love you too" I say

After a while Lawrence was washing my back and I was slowly falling asleep, he noticed and picked me up and wrapped a towel around me.

He goes into the bedroom and placed me on the bed, he grabs some clothes and dried me and put me in them, he placed me by the pillows again and pulled the blanket over me.

"Go to sleep" he said, I smile and nod and it doesn't take much for me to fall into a deep sleep

A/N

Hi, I'm back and updating this story I almost forgot about. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it's a little shitty but I'm busy at the moment with my life, I'll try my best to update some more. For now I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, comment your thoughts and ideas you may have, and follow me I have so many other stories on my account you can read if you like, I also have another account (Camrenisreallolocamz ) that has so many other stories too, you can go check that out and it would be amazing if you followed that account too. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have/had an amazing day, I love you bye.