Chapter 1

So guys here's the 1st chapter. Hope you guys enjoy reading this. Suggestions are welcomed openly...

Scene starts with a young, well muscular man practising archery with his eyes closed by a patch of cloth. His mind and soul was fully concentrated on his target. No one dared to disturb him from his practice. But soon he heard the voice of another young man who came hurriedly towards him.

2nd man: bhraatha Arjun ! Mata kunthi is calling you. She told you to go to her room immediately
Arjun: Is everything ok Nakul? I am done with my practice. Let's go
So the 1st nd 2nd person was Arjun and Nakul respcetively.
Nakul: fast brother. She is waiting
Arjun took his angavastr & returned to Kunthi's room where she and Maadri were chatting.
Arjuna: pranipat Matao..(folded his hands)
Both mothers: Aayushmaan bhav putr
Nakul: Mata bless him with right  blessings. I mean the one which will be suitable for current situation(laughs)
both mothers giggles whereas our Arjun stood there cluelessly
Maadri: ok fine. Putr Arjun..Sheegramev kalyaanam prapthi rasthu..(smiles)
Kunthi: Nakul? Happy now?(giggles)
Nakul: offcourse mata(smirks)
Arjun was shocked to hear his mom's blessings(bechara dar gaya)
Arjun: Mata, I didnt got hold of ur words. Can u please explain?(pouting)
Kunthi: Putr Arjun, we are going to welcome our new Putravadhu soonly(caresses his cheek)
Arjun(seeing Nakul): seriously Nakul? (with astonishment)
Nakul(rolling his eyes) : please bhraatha. Dont ask me whether I am the groom. It's neither I nor Sahdev but its you, the great eligible bachelor is soon to be get mingled(giggles).But I dont mind to get married before you(goes to his dreamland)
Maadri(holds his ears) : Haha..down to earth my dumb son..How could u think of getting married before your elder one is still bachelor
Nakul( whining) : Aahh..plzz mata. leave me na..I didn't tell that I m marrying now(fake crying)
Kunthi: Maadri leave my putr..(giggling)
(meanwhile Arjun was still in shock by the idea of his marriage)
Maadri: Putr Arjun we are talking about your marriage. Actually we have choosen a bride for you. But if you have any girl in you mind and heart then dont hesitate to reveal that to us son(smiles)
Pandu(comes to room); Exactly putr. We dont force you to choose the bride. But it's high time for you to get married..(smiles)
Arjun seeing his father goes to him for blessings.
Arjun: pitashree.. you too joined my mata's gang!!(with fake anger)I don't wanna marry this soon.(says pouting)
Kunthi: Aww my putr. But if you didn't get married then what abt my Nakul and Sahdev? Right dear?(giggles)
Nakul: Hanji Mata(pouting)
Arjun: Ok fine ..If you have that much urge to get married then goo get married first..I don't have any issues(folds his hand over his chest)
Soon he heard a voice saying: It's not like that Arjun. You need a partner who can be with you in all your happiness and sorrow ness, who can care for you like mother , who can teach you like father , who can guide you like siblings and most important, who an love you till eternity(smiles)
Arjun : Bhraatha Yudisthir.. you too
then comes Devika, Bheem and Sahdev
All in unison: No we all( all had a hearty laugh)
Bheem: see Arjun..This great Vrikodhar himslef got tied with your Bhaabhishri right? Then what's your problem mann?(laughs)
Arjun: Ok fine. But first I have to go to Dwaarika tomorrow as Madhav has sent me a msg to arrive there soon. After returning I will think about Marriage(said firmly)
Pandu: Take your own time son( smiles)(all agrees to Arjun)
Arjun: thnks Pitashree.By the way bhraatha Bheem, where is Hidimba bhabhi?
Bheem: Ahh what to tell Arjun!! She is now resting after all mood swings(says with fake tiredness)
Sahdev: Arrey bhraatha..U r Vrikhodhar right..Then why are you soo tired(mocks Bheem)
All had a hearty laugh..

Preview:Arjun In Dwaarika..

So guys... This is the wrap. Hope you enjoyed the story. Let me know your reactions from your comments. Plzz do vote and support my work..