Chapter 5

Heyy guyss..Another part today as I was thoda free.. But sorry this will be a short update..But I am sure you guys will love the chapter. Lemme know your opinions and please do vote and comment.. Happy reading..

Suddenly Krishna enters..
Krish: Paarth!! Sakhi!..
Panchali: Govind. You called him Paarth? Rajkumar( to Arjun) you told me that your name is Savyasachi (confused mode)
Arjun looks towards krishna and signals him for help which Krishna understood
Krish: Sakhi.. It's his nickname. We all call him with love..(smiles nervously)
Arjun: And you too can call me Parth..Rajkumari(slightly feels shy)
Panchali(smilingly)Yeah I will. But U know Govind.. I love Savyasachi..(says unknowingly)
Both Krishna and Arjun were shocked to the core specially our Arjun was like flying in 9th cloud..Seeing Arjun's expression Krishna coughs fakely bringing him to his sense..Panchali too got the meaning of her words..So she tries to correct it.
Panchali: mm I mean..Govind I love the name Savyasachi.. Don't mistake me you both(says embarrassingly)
Krishna:(laughs) It's ok Sakhi..By the way will you both stay here itself or will you come to palace.. Paarth, everyone are complaining about you(with fake anger)
Arjun:(little bit shocked) What did I do Madhav??
Krishna: Because you haven't met anyone till nowat the palace. Hence(giggles)
Arjun: But it was your plan to visit Shiv's Mandir na..(pouts)
( here our Panchali was admiring both of them with bright smile specially our Arjun)
Krishna: Ohh!! Yeahh.. But I had a reason for that Paarth(smirks)

Flashback..
Before Arjun's arrival.. All Yadav family were present in Krishna's chamber except Subhadra as she was busy in decorating entire palace for Arjun's arrival in order to woo him..(silly girl)
Balram: Kanha, bua has sent us a message that soon our Arjun is going to get married(says happily)
Krishna(Happily and surprised) : Really dau? Who is the bride then?
Balram: Guess who Kanha.. It's pur beloved one and your Sakhi..
Sathya: Really bhraatha..(surprised and happy)Oh my godd.. Our Drau is going to get married to our Arjun.. I am beyond happy..
Krishna: Ha .. They both will be a perfect couple..(smiles)
Revathi(to Balram): Then Aryaa ! does Arjun knows about his bride?
Balram: No Reva.. He doesn't .Bua has given us responsibility to make Arjun get ready for his marriage.
Krishna: Dau...Sakhi is here too..(to Rukmini) Aadhya.. Do you think Sakhi knows about Arjun being her groom?
(guys Krishna calls Rukmini Aadhya with love)
Rukmini; Arya. Drau doesn't even know about her wedding..She never told neither to me nor to Sathya about her alliance. If she knew it she would have told us..Right Sathya?
Sathya: ha arya..Jji is rightShe doesn't know..
Krishna:(Smiles contently) Then let us make this arranged marriage turn into love maariage.. Let us mak both Sakhi and Paarth realise that their souls are meant to be together forever..Let us make them crave for being togther..Then I bet they will always be togetherr..(smiles and turns towards them)Let us make both of them realise the meaning of love..(smiles)
All in unison: Whatt?(In a bit confused)
Krishna:(smirks) We are a troop now for a mission called "Saga of love: The love game" So yadavas...Assemble( bit avengers tadka from my side..Don't throw tomatoes at me for thiss..hehe)
All now got to know about Krishna's intenetion and all were happy about it. 
All in unison: As you say Kanha/ Arrya..
Balram: But Kanha..What is your plan? How are you gonna make both of them realise that their destined to be together..
Krishna: I have a plan Dau.. but you all have to be with me, support me and Co-operate with me..
Revathi: But Kanha..What if this plan turns to anything else which is not at all good..We can't take risk.
Krishna: Bhabhi..Keep faith in me, in my plan and in god(smiles)
Sathya and Rukmini in Unsion: But Aryaaa..Tell us the plan..(excitedd)
Krishna: The plan iss..
Screen pauses on Krishna's determined face..
Precap: Flashback continues where the plan is revealed..

That's the wrap. Guyss I wanna know something. Are you happy with the plot? Do you want any changes. Please let me know your opinion as it is much important for me. If I know your ideas I can modify my story that can suit..You can tell in comments section or can message me and tell your reviews.. And you can also suggest me with the plan Krishna is having in his mind. I already have the plan but I will be more happy if you guys suggest me some plots..Loades of love..I will be waiting for your replies..