Chapter 8

Heyya guyss..Back with another part..By the way once again a whole hearted gratitude to all the readers from my side.. So as a treat from my side this whole chapter if of ardi's moments..So lemme know your feedbacks in comments and please do vote. It's sincere request from me for all. Your votes and comments means a lott to me.
Happy Ardi reading guyss..

The next morning, in the midst of fog, the chirping of birds, melodious songs sung by musicians , the beats of Naatya all gave a perfect Good morning ambience to our Arjun and Panchali who were in deep slumber. In their sleep Arjun was cuddling more towards Panchali where as she was ruffling his hairs in sleep. This slumber made these two strangers to come close to each other...
Krishna & Balram were on their way to Royal court when they saw both Arjun and Panchali in the gardens in each other's embrace. Both smiled seeing the cutest scene in front of them.
Balram: Kanha..Don't you think that there's no need for any plan to make these two people fall in love? They are already bounded to each other(smilingly)
Krishna(smiling widely): Ha Dau..these are fast beyond my imagination(giggling).But what na..I simply palnned so much to bring these two close. See , Niyati is faster than my plan(pouts)
Balram: Kahna!(Smilingly) You urself is a part of it. come let's go .. we are getting late for the court.
Krishna nods smilingly & both goes to Royal court.
After some moments , Panchali slightly open her eyes but saw all blur so she slightly rubbed her eyes. She was shocked as she found herself sleeping in the gardens & she saw many people having an eye on her. She felt kinda embarrassed. But suddenly she felt some sort of breathing on her lap as she felt breathing sensations hitting her stomach . when she looked down she found Arjun sleeping by keeping his hands around her waist & his mouth partly opened and his long curls spread all over his face. At a moment she was lost at his innocent yet cute sleepy face. She slightly smiled seeing him.
But suddenly her thoughts were broken by Subhadra saying,
Subhadra: Didn't you had your private room jiji? (in a sarcastic tone) Or did you wanted to embarrass our Yadav Family infront of everyone(crosses her hands around her chest angrily and turns away)
Draupadi was hell confused by Subhadra's behaviour but she jerked her thoughts and remained silent as she was in no mood to quarrel rather she tried to wake Arjun.
Draupadi: Rajkumar.. Savyasachi..Wake up plzz(whispering  near his ears)
Arjun(in half sleep): Ohh please Panchu..Don't wake me this early..I m so sleepy as I was having my best slumber. Don't wake me up please(closing his eyes and again cuddling close to her)
both the ladies were shocked as he called Panchali as Panchu and now Subhadra couldn't digest it ..so she came towards him
Subhadra:(shaking him angrily)Rajkumaarrr..Get upp..Get upp plz..It's been late(says annoyingly)
This made Arjun hell angry.He got up irritatedly
Arjun(angrily): What the hell was that Rajkumari Subhadra? Is this the way you respect a person? Is this thw way how you treat your guests?
Do you have a word"common sense" in your damn dictionary??(said in a go)
Subhadra was all red in anger and also was feared by Arjun's sudden wrath so she left the place without saying a word with angry state where as Panchali was shocked by Arjun's behaviour. Where as Rukmini came there in a confused mode.
Rukmini: Panchu..Paarth what are you both doing here and why I saw Subha running very fast?
Arjun calms down and explains everything to her. Rukmini was bit upset by Subhadra's behaviour. She apologised both of them on behalf of her.
Panchali: No jiji..It was my mistake. If I had woke up early then there wouldn't be any issue(slightly smiles)
Rukmini smiled whereas Arjun was busy in staring Panchali lovingly..Rukimini sees this.
Rukmini: By the way Paarth! Was your sleep blissful?(giggling)
Arjun(unknowingly) Offcourse bhabhi..I got best sleep whoch I missed from ages u know?
Panchali was blushing hear his response whereas Arjun got his words now. He sees Rukmini who was busy in giving teasing looks for both. He made excuses and went away from there as he wanted to protect himself from Rukmini's tackles. But he didn't forgot to give a smiling look to Panchali.
Rukmini came towards Panchali cupped her face from one side..
Rukmini: I am happy for you Panchu(smilingly)
Though Panchali got Rukmini's words she herself was confused over her feelings towards Arjun. She just smiled and both went inside.
Time passes just like a snap in Dwaarika where all were busy in planning outings, going for a street walk in disguise, chit chatting, cute knock-jhoks & our Arjun and Panchali were getting close by the time passed. They got to know about their comfort level for each other.Sometimes they will be fighting like kids but sometimes they will be busy in their own world of Romance.

But all were shocked by Arjun's changed behaviour as he wasn't that bold infront of girls before but now he is totally opposite to that. All were glad that Panchali was the reason behind it. Everyone were happy about the two except Subhadra to whom hatred towards Panchali was growing like anything ..She had many times thought to make Panchali suffer and had attempted in doing too but every time whenever she wants to execute it Arjun will become like a wall for her. This was irking her more.

One day, Panchali did her morning Pooja was was coming back to the palace to give Aarthi and Prasad to all. She gave prasad to all except Arjun who was getting ready in his chamber. She was in her way to his  room while humming songs  and she was walking along the stairs. Suddenly her leg tripped and her thaali was on air along with the laddoos. But she was held safe by Arjun in his arms. But suddenly one laddoo got stuck in her mouth as she had closed her eyes with wide open mouth.

Suddenly she opened her eyes to see Arjun who was lost in her and slightly laughing seeing her condition. She felt difficulty to talk as the laddoo is half stuck on her mouth. She signals him to remove the laddoo as she can't swallow the whole thing. Arjun smirked as he got an idea.
Arjun : So Rajkumari wants me to take this laddoo away?(smirks)
Panchali nods her head positively..
Arjun: But I guess you were here to give me prasad?
Panchali again nods her head
Arjun: But(seeing around) all the laddoos are on the floor. I can't eat them right? (rises his brow?
She nods her head nervously
Arjun: But I have one laddoo left for me(sees the one which is half stuck in her mouth)
Panchali got to know about Arjun's intentions so she widened her eyes..Before she could understand next Arjun devoured the whole laddoo by his mouth and in the process their lips met for a second. Panchali closed her eyes as her heart was thrumming wildly..where as Arjun was busy in eating and admiring his girl..
This was all witnessed by Subhadre & she was hell jealous with the incident and wanted to slap herself as her plan got backfired...
(Panchali was tripped as Subhadra poured some oil on the floor next to the staircase as she wanted Panchali to fall from the stairs and get hurt badly)
Screen pauses...
Precap: Upcoming dark clouds.

That's the wrap
Ufff..Words count: 1300..Omg... Longest chapter ever of my story..
Guyss hope you loved the part.. Please do vote and comment for this part. Silent readers..Please express yourself and I will be beyond happy for your responses..
Love you all..