Chapter 14

Heyy guyss.. Actually I was in no mood to update the chapter today as I was much more sad for the demise of one of my favourite Singer, Sir SPB..But nevertheless, I have to update as I missed to update yesterday..So here you guys..Another part ..Happy reading..

In the early morning..Screen shifts to Panchali's chamber where she was sleeping peacefully after spending the most beautiful evening. But suddenly she woke up as she felt someone calling her.. She woke rubbing her eyes to see Kshithila , looking hell scared & holding a message roll. Panchali was in dilemma to see her like that.
Panchali:(Yawning a bit) Kshitha? you look worried..
Kshithila:(stammering) Pa..Panchu..I can't explain..You just see yourself..(gives her the message roll)
Panchali took the roll & started to read it. She was now hell shocked. She dropped the rollas she was petrified by the message written on it. It was written by an unknown that her sisters Karenumati & Vijaya who were on their way to Dwarika from Panchal were kidnapped by Jayadrath & were kept in his palace which is little distant from Dwarika. Soon her worries turned into anger..
Panchali:( gritting her teeth in anger) Time has came.(in cold voice) Niyati wants me to impure my hands in prder to purify the entire Aaryavrat. It has seen much more miseries, cruelty from him..Now it will celebrate his death..death from my hands..(says with rage) That bastard had crossed all his damn limits..
She close her eyes for a moment in order to calm herself & then opens it with strong determination..Then she says ..
Panchali:(to Kshithila)Don't tell a word to anyone about this except Govind as he know my goal, my vengeance. Specially don't tell anything to Paarth. I'll go to save my sisters & will kill that bloody monster..(says with cold voice)
Kshithila:(worried) No panchali..please don't go alone..Let's talk to everyone. It's ain't difficult to defeat him.
Panchali:( screams) I don't bloody want his defeat but his life. I want him dead.. You know about his powers & my penance. So do as I say..
Panchali quickly gets ready as a warrior & takes the secret pathway to exit from the royal palace as she didn't wanted to be seen by anyone. She knew about this pathway as once Krishna had shown that way to her. She sat on the horse & rode to the palace where she wanted to take her revenge, her family's revenge. But she was unaware of the trick, that was used by Jayadrath to fulfil his henious wish of lust. He was all waiting for her arrival as per his plan. He was overconfident on his plan so he was all alone in the palace & no security was allotted for him. He just wanted to enjoy his night with Panchali , who was his slave as per his thought. But in turn , this poor guy was unaware of the fact that she wasn't his slave but his death today. So dumb of him..He was unaware that his negligence itself will become a nightmare to him.
Panchali entered the palace & found all quite. She roamed all over the palace in search of her sisters. At last she opened the door of Dance room to see Jayadrath sitting in his throne in an informal way holding a glass of wine in one hand & other hand with which he rubbed his lips in lust by seeing her. Panchali felt pin drop silence except the devilish laugh of Sindhuraj. She was seeing him with fire blazing in his eyes as if that fire is enough to turn him into ashes.
Jaydrath: welcome Princess Draupadi..no no..to be slave Draupadi..a wh**e who will fulfil my desire today(with a devilish smile) Today, I want to extract your every inch of beauty all myself & wants to transform you to a mere slave..(laughs evilly)
Draupadi was all red in anger by hearing his words & wanted to pierce his body into infinite times but controls her rage..
Panchali:( with cold yet fierce voice) Where..are..my sisters you bastard..?
Jayadrath after hearing this laughs madly making Panchali confused over his act..
Jaydrath:( laughing hysterically) Sis...sis..sisters..? I too will ask you the same question..(comes closer to her & whispers) where are your sisters?( says huskily)
Panchali sees him with fire in her eyes as she came to know that he lied to her so that she come here alone..Her glare made him startle for a moment as he couldn't take her intense hatred..
Meanwhile in Dwarika..
Krishna comes to Panchali's chamber but found Kshithila sitting in the couch like a stone, with tears brimming in her eyes.. He look around & didn't saw Panchali.
Krishna: Kshithila..? where is Panchali?
Kshithila comes out of the trance & wipes her tears quickly..
Kshithila: I..(stammering) I..don't know Vasudev..I think she is in her practice room..(lowers her eyes)
Krishna got to know that she is hiding something from him as he had previously searched for panchali in the war room..
Krishna:(in serious) KShithila..Don't you dare to hide anything from me..I know that you know where she is..Please tell me..
Now she couldn't hold up anymore. She bursted out into tears & revealed everything about the morning. Krishna was hell shocked to hear this.
Krishna:( with utter shock) Whatt?? How can this be happen? Now itself I got a message from Senapathi that both Karenu & Vijaya & the entire troupe is in Dwarika' entrance. This can't be possible. That Jayadrath had tricked Sakhi so that she come to his place all by herself..(in his mind: Time has come Jayadrath..for you to be punished for your deeds. My Sakhi will punish you like anything)This isn't safe for her..(bit panicked)
He was about to leave the room but was shocked to see Arjun standing at the door all petrified. He had heard all their conversations..
Krishna:( stammering) Paarth..
Arjun:( with rage) Where is my Panchali now..
Krishna goes near to him & pulls him inside the room.
Krishna: No Paarth.. Now we can't simply just attack on him since we can't take risk. It can end up in risking Panchali's life too..He had mastered black magic Paarth.
By this time a daasi came & said that the princesses of Paanchal have reached the royal palace.
Krishna: Paarth..I'll tell you what to do. Now just come with me..
Arjun:(with utter anger) What do you mean Madhav? I can't believe that you are saying that he had mastered that shitt.. There my Panchali is in grave danger & you want me to present myself for the guests..
Arjun was indeed loosing his senses. His warrior mind which had took rest for a while was now wide awake. He was all set to become a ruthless warrior again. He wanted to just pierce Jaydrath to no end as he had dared to trouble his lady..But Krishna was successful in calming down Arjun.
Krishna: Paarth..She is my Sakhi.. She is much more capable of not only protecting herself but also to take off the heads of her enemies..(keeps hand on his shoulder & says proudly)
Meanwhile in Dwarika's royal entrance, all were present except Krishna, Arjuna & Panchali. Karenu & Vijaya were welcomed by Yadava ladies. But both sisters were looking for their sister Panchali & were too much upset for her absence.
Karenu:( to Sathya) Jiji..Where is didi? Doesn't she know about our arrival?(bit shocked as it was first time like this happened)
Vijaya:(to Karenu) No did..It can't happen..Didi surely know about our arrival..May be she is busy..(smiles)
Yadava ladies too were confused & unaware about Panchali's absence but they didn't wanted the sisters to get upset.
Sathya: No no Vijaya..(smiling) Today Panchali woke up late. SO she might be taking bath. Do a thing, you both go to her room & meet her..We will arrange you everything for your stay. (smiles)
both the sisters smiles& goes towards Panchali's room unaware of the reality.
In Panchali's room..
Arjun: No Madhav(bit emotional & more angry)I can't sit idol while my Panchali is in trouble. I m going to save her & bash that monster to no end for his sinful deed./
Soon they heard two voices saying..
In unsion: Whatt??
Trio looked back shockingly to see Karenu & Vijaya standing at the door with utter disbelief, scared & shocked..
Karenu: Sin..Sin..Sindhuraj Jayadrath..?(stammers badly)
She was about to loose her strength but Vijaya hold her quickly who herself was weak after knowing her sister's condition..
Krishna: Karenu..(stammers) Vijaya..You both? Here?
Arjun & Kshithila were standing there numb..
Karenu: Bhraatha Krishn(in the verge of Crying)Where is my di?Please say that what I heard now was lie..Or tell me that it was my bad dream..Tell meee..(screams)
Vijaya tries to console her where as Krishna comes to her..
Krishna:(keeping his hand on her shoulders) Renu..Please calm down dear..Don't you know about your sister?She is Yaajnaseni..(says in proud way) She had went there to avenge the death of number of women, to avenge the death of your sister Prerna, to remove all the dark memories encircling her & your entire family..I'm sure(says with determination) that my Sakhi will take her revenge..
What Krishna said now seemed too shocking for Arjun to believe. He was clueless about the matter Krishna was talking about. He wanted to ask his Madhav about this but thought that saving his girl is his foremost priority. So he was silent.
Vijaya: we know it Bhraathashree.. But she had gone there alone..I'm getting scared now(says worried)
Arjun: Princesses..Don't worry..We will find Panchali..I will find her..(says with rage) Today, that Jaydrath will be in abode of Yamraj by me..
Both sisters sees Krishna who nods positively with divine smile on his face.
Arjun: Madhav..I have to go..You take care of the circumstances in the palace..
Both sisters in unsion: We too come with you Rajkumar..
Krishna: No no..you both can't go , as there can be a chance of danger..I can't risk your lives too..
Karenu: No Bhraatha..I will go..At least let me go..I can be a helping hand for Rajkumar as I too am a warrior like didi. Moreover, I too was waiting for the death of that jaydrath. So I will be glad if I see him praying for his death..(says angrily) Vijaya..You stay here with Kshitha & maintain the surroundings..Make sure no one can find the truth..
Arjun: Princess is right Madhav..We both will go there.
Karenu: By the way Rajkumar, I don't know your name..Can I call you as Bhraatha as you look elder to me & closer to my di..
Arjun:(smiles slightly) Offcourse you can..I'm Paarth.
Krishna: Now you both take the secret passage & Paarth she is in Jayadrath's palace.
Arjun: Okay Madhav..Please be with me ..in my senses..Pranipat..
Both Arjun& Karenumati goes dodges out of palace to save Panchali from that monster. But indeed niyati has its own plans..
precap: Revenge or Lust..

That's the wrap..Do let me know your reviews in comments section guyss..I hope you liked this part. Plzz do vote guys..as it will be very helpful for my book..See ya soon for the next powerpacked chapter..