Chapter 17

Hola guyss..Back with yet another chapter..Hope you all good & also you like this chap. Do let me know your views in comments section & do vote please..
Happy reading guyss..

In next morning,
Screen shifts to Panchali's room where she is sleeping whereas Arjun was sleeping beside her in sitting position resting his back on the wall. After sometime Karenu & Vijaya comes there to see their sister but were shocked to see Arjun there. Soon their shocked faces turned to happier one & they smiled..
Vijaya: Didi..Don't you think that bhraatha Paarth have all the signs of becoming our jiju..?(says smiling mischievously)
Karenu: Yess Vijaya(says excitedly) If it's true, then di would be world's luckiest person ever..Isn't it too cute to see them together..(says dreamily).
Vijaya chuckles to Renu's words..But they noticed that Arjun was going to wake up. So both sisters immediately hid outside the room just behind the door. Arjun indeed woke up from his deep slumber to see his Panchali sleeping peacefully..She was looking elegant even while sleeping. Arjun smiled seeing her & couldn't resist to pepper a kiss on her forehead. Whereas both sisters were giggling by seeing the scene..But they were caught by Sathya & she held their ears..
Sathya:(fake angry) You two Chornis here??Why are you hiding like thieves haa..?
Karenu: Ahhh..(whining) Jijii..Please leave us..We are innocent girls you know..(Sathya rises her brows by hearing this where as Renu smiles nervously) We are not thieves..Actually, we just came here to see didi but we saw something else..
Says eyeing Panchali's room but was shocked to see Arjun missing. Then she turned around to see Arjun standing behind her & was looking at her in angry mode as if they are disturbing Panchali. Both sisters smiled nervously.
Vijaya:(whispering) Di..Let's go out of here..Or else bhraatha will give us a lecture..I don't wanna here that..
Karenu:(whispering) Right Vijaya..let's go..
Sathya: What are you both murmuring haa??
Karenu: Noth..nothing jiji..We take a leave now..Pranipat.(to Arjun) Morning Bhraathashree..Pranipat..
Both sisters leave from there quickly. Sathya & Arjun saw each other in serious mode & then bursts out laughing hard..
Sathya:(happily) How is Panchali Paarth?
Arjun: She is sleeping now..She will be fine (smiles)
Sathya: Fine..I'm going to her room as Ved has sent her some medicines.. You go & get ready soon.
Arjun nods & bids adieu from there.. Then by evening Sathya came to Arjun's chamber where he & Arjun were discussing about something..
Sathya:(breathing bit heavily) Aaryaa..Arjunn ..come fast..Panchali..
Arjun:(interrupting) What had happened to her (worried) She is fine na Sathya??
Sathya:(hits her forehead) Heyy raam..Please care to listen to me Paarth..Believe me(says happily) Panchali had gained conscious . Everyone is in her room..You both come fast..
Arjun& Krishna had no bounds for their happiness. Trio dodged to Panchali's chamber where she was sitting on bed supported by head rest.. She was talking with everyone joyfully..Specially she seemed happy for her sister's safe arrival. Arjun came inside & was very happy to see Panchali alright..She sees him & both had a passionate eyelock. Arjun came towards her & sat beside her. Both sisters stood away to give space to Arjun. Arjun's eyes were gleaming with tears but it was for happiness..Panchali was seeing him with teary eyes as she felt that she missed him for ages. Arjun cupped her face & kissed her forehead. Panchali closed her eyes to feel the warmth & love of arjun for her..
Arjun: You okay?(asks happily)
Panchali: No, I'm not(this makes everyone bit worried for a moment) I'll be fine when..(she wipes his tears) I'll get my joyous & brave Paarth..Not this rondu one..(pouts)
Arjun chuckles for her words & was about to kiss her forehead again..
Krishna: Paarth..(clears his throat) We all are here too(says mischievously to which all giggled)
Arjun back off embarrassed & stood away so that Krishna can talk to her..Meanwhile Krishna comes towards Panchali & sits beside her and caress her head..
Krishna: Our Sakhi is perfectly fine now..You won Panchali..(Panchali sees him emotionally) I'm soo proud of you Sakhi.(everyone smiles specially Arjun was wide smiling)You're not only a beautiful princess but also a responsible daughter, sister & a brave warrior..aanndd no doubt..(smirks) You'll be definitely a great wife & a mother too..hena Paarth..(says to arjun)
Arjun:(with confidence) Offcourse right Madhav..
Everyone giggles where as Panchali blushes heavily..
Krishna:(smiles & caress her head) Get ready soon as you'll be meeting your family as they will be here to attend the celebration.(says smilingly)
Panchali got serious & sees Arjun who was also serious..
Krishna: Paarth..even Bua, Maharaj Pandu, Maharani Madri & your entire family except Bhraatha Bheem & Bhabhishree are coming to Dwarika.
Now Arjun too was shocked but was also happy to see his family after many days. Krishna smiles to himself by seeing their faces..everyone goes out of Panchali's room after sometime except Arjun. He sits beside her &takes her hand over his..
Panchali:(worried) Paarth..we..
Arjun:(interrupting) I know Panchali..that what you are going to talk. Our families will be here by tomorrow morning..We have to tell about our relationship to them before they search other partners for us..Mata & Pitashri had already talked to me about my marriage before I came here..I told them to give sometime & they had agreed(cups her hand from one hand) You don't worry..I'll talk to mine & your parents too..They will surely agree..(smiles)
Panchali nods happily &hugs him. He too hugs her smiling. After a moment both breaks the hug.
Arjun: Now you take rest because from tomorrow you won't get time to rest..hmm? I'll go & help madha for looking after the arrangements..(kisses her forehead gently & goes from there where as Panchali sees him going with a sort of happiness)
In next morning..
Entire Dwarika was decorated for celebrating the great news of the arrival of cute little Yadav..It was like a festival for the people as well as yoyal family of Dwarika. Everyone were busy in their own works & were walking here and there. The most busiest person was Balram & Revathi's 5 year old son Nishatha who was running happily over entire palace & was sharing his happiness to each & every person of the palace. He didn't even left soldiers & guards. All were admiring his cute talks &musings. He then ran to Krishna's chambers(Rukmini's too) where all Yadav ladies as well as Draupadi, Karenu & Vijaya were present.
Nishath came running towards Revathi & hugged her happily. All admired him lovingly for his cute gesture..
Nishath: Mata..when is my sister coming..?(asks cutely)
All smiles for his question..
Revathi: Go & ask your chachi putr..(caress his cheeks)
He sees Rukmini & runs to her & was about to hug her tightly but stopped & backed away. All were confused by his gesture..
Nishath: Sorry chachi..I forgot that my sister would be hurt if I hug you tightly(says pouting cutely)
All ladies once again went awe for his sensitivity. Rukmini bent down to his level & kissed his cheek.
Rukmini: Putr Nishath, how are you that much sure that you'll get a baby sister..? What if a baby brother is born?(says smiling)
Nishath:(smiles cutely) No worries chachi..I'll pamper him as much as I've thought to pamper my sister. But please give me a cute sister na..(pouts)
All ladies giggles & smiles..
Rukmini: will see dear..(caress his cheek)
Nishath: chachi..where is chachu..?(whines)I'll ask him itself whether I will get a baby sister or brother..He will surely tell me..(smiles widely)
Rukmini blushes slightly where as all ladies chuckles..
Sathya: Putr, your chachu & maamu had gone to invite Maharshi Vedvyas for the function. He should bless your little sister right..(smiles)
Nishath: Ohh..(acts like thinking) Then I'll go & play with my friends until chachu comes..(Nishath goes from there)
Then , a daasi came there to inform the ladies about the arrival of Hasthinapur as well as Panchal family & they will be at Royal entrance within some time. All ladies were excited to meet the royal families..Everyone started for the preparation for their grand welcome where as one person was worried, bit shocked & scared for upcoming consequences..(author ps:Who was that person..? hehe..you all know*winks*)

Precap: Nothing..hehe..

That's the wrap guys..Do read, vote & comment a lott..See ya guyss with another chapter..