Chapter 18

All ladies were excited to meet the royal family. Everyone started the preparation to welcome them where as one person was worried & scared for upcoming consequences..She was sitting like a ido where as Rukmini saw her wooried & asked her..
Rukmini: Arrey Panchu..why you look worried..Come..let's got to welcome the royal Family of Hasthinapur. I bet, you'll love every person there..(says smiling)
(author ps: guyss..it was Panchali who was worried...hehe..most of you guessed that it was Subhadra*winks*na baba na..hehe)
Panchali: Okay jiji..(smiles faintly)
In her mind: Oh my god..oh my godd..They are arriving. I have to face them..What if Paarth's family had already searched a Kulvadhu for them? What if Paarth marries someone else..Ahhh..(closes her eyes)I can't even think of that..He is mine(says confidently) He promised me of settling the matter..and I believe in our love, I believe him..But..didn't he reached the palace till now..(whines) Hey narayan.Please be with us..Don't make us apart as I can't live without his presence(prays in herself).
Whereas somewhere..
Krishna:(in his mind)I will always be there with you two Sakhi..(smiles) But now I think I should find a way to escape as I know that when you both got to know about my plan, then surely we will be having a chase chase game..(pouts)..But no worries..Let me have some fun time(smiles mischievously to himself)
Arjun who sees Krishna making various faces, hits Krishna's shoulder with his..
Arjun: Madhav.. were you doing raasleela with your gopikas in your dream..?(laughs)
Krishna:(narrowing his eyes) It was such a terrible joke Paarth..NO worries..I'll teach you that also (chuckles)so that you can become world's best comedian too..(laughs)
Arjun:(sarcastically) woww..Madhav..Indeed you said the best terrible joke..See I'm laughing so louddd...hahahaha..(fake laughs)
Krishna:(annoyed) Are you done with your musings..We have to go back as our work is completed..So let's go..
Arjun chuckles & was about to move on but Krishna suddenly remembers about what he thought just before ..He stopped Arjun..
Krishna: Paarth..hehe.(laughs) You know what..only a few distant from here there is a beautiful village which is famous for its butter & milk..Actually I missing my days of stealing butter(pouts sadly) So..now we will go there & steal some butter and then come back..(says excitedly)
Arjun:(sarcasctically)Ha..ha..then we will have some nice beatings from various well famous weapons of women like stones, sticks, ropes and all..that too for free..is it okay for you?(smiles sarcastically)
Krishna:(whines)Arrey no Paarth..It all won't happen..I'm with you right..so trust me..I have lot's of experience in this field..Come on yaarr..I'm hungry..
Arjun: But Madhav..Mata, pitashree & everyone will be there at the palace anytime soon..what if..
Krishna:(interrupting) There's no ifs and buts Paarth. If you are my true Sakha then you will accompany me ..That's it(says with fake anger)
Arjun:(chuckles) Okay fine..Who can stop our destiny..Let us face it..(murmers: Hey narayan..I wan't to go back to palace with normal conditions)
Krishna giggles hearing this..
Krishna:(in his mind) Let's have the fun..I'm waiting now..(laughs to himself)
Where as in Dwarika's royal Palace..Everyone were waiting for welcoming the royal family including Panchali & both the sisters. Panchali's eyes were searching Arjun but to her miser he wasn't there..Sathya who was beside her..
Sathya:(in low voice) Panchu..Don't worry..your Paarth will be back soon. Now let's welcome your in..
(she was about to say in laws but suddenly Rukmini hits her shoulder slightly which awares Sathya)
Panchali:(bit shocked)What are you saying jiji?
Sathya:(stammers)ahh..I..I was telling that now let's welcome his parents..(covers up& smiles nervously)
Soon they heard Shankaghosh which indicated about their arrival. Then they saw Chariots, carriages, horses along with lots of soldiers & wagons containing gifts, gold etc. Soon the entire royal family came to royal palace. First chariot carried Maharaj Pandu & Maharni Kunthi. Then came Maharani Madri. She was followed by Yudhisthir along with Devika & their son Prativindhya & then Pandav Kumars Nakul & Sahdev.
All were more happy to see entire Yadav family at the entrance. Then all of them came out from their respecative chariots & Yadav ladies did Aarthi of everyone according to their positions & then welcomed them whole heartedly.
Everuone including Balram took blessings of Pandu, Kunthi & Madri who blessed them whole heartedly & hugged their brothers & sisters. Draupadi felt some strong connection & the feeling of her family. When Kunthi saw Draupadi who was about to take her blessings smiled widely & same went with Pandu & Madri as they were happy to see their would be daughter in law. Draupadi took their blessings with utmost devotion & love. Kunthi caressed her cheek smiling..
Kunthi: God bless you Putri..We will be lucky to have you as our family member..Entire Hasthinapur is waiting for your arrival..
Madri: Ha putri Draupadi..We all are waiting eagerly for your arrival..(smiles)
Panchali was confused over their words but neglects it as she thought that they might wanted to invite her for Hsathinapur as guest..
Pandu: But where is Krishna. He is not here it seems..And where's my copy cat??(laughs)
All laughs hearing him..
Madri:(whispering) Arya..For god sake please don't forget that you are a king too(rolls her eyes)
Kunthi giggles hearing this..
Kunthi:(to Balram) Putr..Where is Krishna& Ar..
Sathya:(interrupting) Paarth?? bua they both went to invite Bhagwan Ved Vyas for the pooja. They will be back soon. You don't worry..
Kunthi was confused over Sathya's act but shooks off her thoughts..
Revathi: But first of all please take some rest as you all will be tired due to long journey..
All nods & then Kunthi, Pandu & Madri went to their rooms. Yudhisthir & Devika talks with evryone & then comes to Draupadi..
Yudi: Pranipat Rajkumari..I am second son of Maharaj Pandu (smiles genuinely)
Devika:(smiling) And I am Rajkumar Yudhisthir's wife..
Draupadi:(smiling) Pranipat..I'm happy to see your entire family.
Devika: Soon you too will join us dear..(says excitedly)
Draupadi(confused)Whatt??
Revathi:(interrupting) Arrey Yudhisthir & Devi..you all can talk later but first take some rest please..
Both nods
Devika:(to Panchali) will soon meet you Draupadi as I want to talk about many things..(says excitedly)
Yudi:(Chuckles) Ok..Ok..you ladies can have your later but first can we take some rest Devi??
Devi: But Arya..where is Prati..
Revathi: Arrey, he had went to meet his bestie..Both Nishath & Prathi are playing. You don't worry..By the way where is Nakul & Sahdev??(guys Karenu & Vijaya weren't present there as they were with Sathya)
Yudi:(laughing) Bhabhishree..those two great warriors might have jumped to their rooms quickly to have a nap as they spent sleepless night all over the journey..
Trio laughed where as Draupadi admired their beautiful bonds..
Draupadi:(in her mind) Am I worth of becoming another person of this family..? Only Narayan knows it..(smiles) But where are these two(makes a cry face)
Both Yudi & devi went from there where as Revathi asked Panchali to take some rest as tomorrow will be a very busy day for all..Panchali nodded & left to her room..
Screen shifts to Panchali's room where she was seen pacing here & there with worry for two reasons..One is her family didn't came yet & other was Arjun's absence.
Panchali:(whining) Why my day is this stressful.. I'm eagerly waiting to meet my family after such a long time but also I'm worried to how to confess about my love towards Paarth to them..And here this man is having his jolly time with Govind..(whines)..Ahh..where are you..??
Dhristhdyumn: I'm right here my behen..
Draupadi's face lit with happiness as she saw her brother in front of her after long time. She immediately rushed towards him & hugged him..
Precap: Arjun:(smiling) Mata. I've brought your would be Kulvadhu here..as you all wanted me to get married. So please bless us..
Kunthi:(worried) But purt..we had already searched a bride & had also talked with her family..It has been finalised now..

That's the wrap..Forgive me for my spell mistakes yaaro..Do read, vote & comments fast..Hope you all liked it..See you all soon with a new chappy..