Chapter 16

Hola guyss..Back with another chapter. Hope you all will like it..Comments are always welcomed and so the votes..hehe..Happy reading guyss...

In Dwarika..
Everyone were in the discussion hall waiting for the arrival of Arjun, Panchali & Karenumathi. All were extremely worried for Panchali including Subhadra too as she genuinely loved her. She was angry for the reason as Panchali & Arjun were in love & Subhadra too was loving him madly..She thought that Panchali was taking Arjun away from her. But soon she realised that Arjun was never meant to hers as he already was destined to be with Panchali. So it is waste to create more trouble in their lives & felt guilty for her sister like Panchali..
Both Krishna & Balram were roaming here & there thinking about the trio. Rukmini & Sathya were consoling Vijaya who was sobbing for her sister's state. Suddenly a daasi came running towards them & informed them about the arrival of Arjun & Karenumathi along with Panchali. Since she was deeply wounded she is now in Ved's room. All were shocked by hearing this. Meanwhile Krishna felt proud of his Sakhi as he knew that she will be succeeded in completing her vow with utmost bravery.
All then dodged towards Ved's room & were shocked to see Panchali soaked with blood all over her body & she had deep bruises due to piercing of glass pieces...Arjun saw Krishna & immediately rushed towards him & hugged him as tightly as he could & vent out all his pain in the form of tears. Krishna consoled him. All were worried for Panchali..
Ved: Actually, Rajkumari is quite deeply wounded. I'll let the lady ved's to clean up Rajkumari & then we will perform a minro surgery to remove all the glass pieces..
Balram: (worriedly) Is Panchali out of Danger now??
Ved: Ha Maharaj..She will be fine soon. But now immediately we have to do the surgery as the further dealy in that may lead to major infections which will be a risk factor. We want complete privacy now..
Everyone nodded & came out of the room. Though Arjun was reluctant to go out at first, Krishna consoled him & then all went to Krishna's chamber..
Arjun: What is happening here Madhav?? I don't know anything..How Panchali & her entire family is connected to Jaydrath? Why the hell he was behind my Panchali? Why she killed him..thay too with such an intensity..?About which revenge were you all talking about?? I'm totally unknown & confused about it. Why my Panchali suffered that much..(screams angrily)
Karenumathi who was standing beside window with an expressionless face says..
Karenu: I'll tell you bhraatha..
(she sees him with teary eyes & then sees Krishna who signals her to reveal everything to Arjun)
Karenu: My father, Maharaj Drupad is the king of Panchal. He had four daughters & two sons. My sister Prerna was eldest among all. She was well known for her extreme kindness, unparalleled beauty & courage. She truly loved her family a lot. Then comes my brother Atharv who was very loyal to his family & his subjects. He was well known for his bravery & he had mastered Sword fighting. When my father held a yagya, both bhraatha Dhristhdyumn & Panchali didi were born out of fire..( Arjun was shocked to hear that Panchali was fire born)Then we both sisters were born. We siblings had a very beautiful childhood memories.. We were blessed whole heartedly by many people. Everyone loved us specially they loved Prerna di due to her extreme kindness..But it's unfortunate to say that her kindness itself became the reason for her tragic death.(sobs lightly)
Jaydrath had set his evil eyes on Prerna di. He, at first made a very good impression infront of everyone, including my father. He also got succeeded in marrying my di by giving us false hopes of better married life. But when she got married to him, her life was more cruel than the hell..we too were unknown of Jaydrath's real face. But once we got a time to leave for Sindhurajya as we sisters were missing Prerna di badly & Panchali di too felt something fishy as neither got any letter from her nor her responses for our letters. So we left for Sindhurajya with lots of gift, but what we saw there was breyond our nightmare..He, in truth was a cruel womanizer..(screams angrily). Even his mother was in support of him. Our Prerna di was in her worst stage. We came to know that he used to torture & abuse her physically like an animal.(says with rage) He infact used to have physical intimacy with other women that too..that..(stammers badly) infront of my di who was forced to be tied with ropes & had to see all his monstrous deeds with her own eyes..(cries loudly..Arjun closes his eyes tightly & fists his hand in anger. A lone tear escaped Krishna's eyes. Rukmini & Sathya too were in tears. Balram was hearing all this with heavy heart). Panchu di did her best to protest that monster from abusing women any more..She even tried to kill him but failed miserably. One day, when Panchali di was going towards over the corridors, she heard dreadful cries from the dance room. When she saw there through the window, she was traumatised as she saw her favourite dance teacher who came along with Prerna di to stay in Sindhurajya as di wanted her to be with, was being tortured by him mercilessly. Di was petrified to see that. She tried to enter the room but the door was locked. She tried her best to save her teacher but at last she..she was killed brutally after repeated abuse..in front of Panchali di..(cries hard)
Panchali di was all numb. She was dead inside. But soon we all heard many cries from another way. We all ran there only... t..to..see my di ..She..(Sathya goes near Karenu to console her) She got hanged herself..She died( screams with tears brimming in her eyes) We lost her..She left us.(sathya hugs her & consoles). The pain, the pain she had suffered..was clearly visible in her face..
Panchali di was worst affected by this. she lost all her senses. Only thing which mattered to her the most was the dead body of Jaydrath & too from her hands..She was about to rush towards Jaydrath's place to kill him but some of our loyal people forced us to go back to Panchal right that time as it couldn't be safe for us to sat here any longer. He was strong. He had mastered in black magic. Though di was reluctant to come with us, we forced her to come. When we reached Panchal, father came to know about Prerna di's death. All were numb to hear this. Father & my brothers were dumbstruck & their anger had no bound. For the first time I saw my brothers that much angry.. They were about to wage a war on Sindhurajya, butt Bhraatha Vasudev stopped them(says eyeing Krishna) & said that waging a war is not a solution for this as many innocent soldiers will die due to Jaydrath's deeds. He said that only Jaydrath needs to be punished. And he also revealed a secret that only a woman can kill him as it was his past curse from a Maharshi, that woman who have the thirst of vengeance on him, who can dare to stake her life to kill him. Panchu di was adamant to kill him. So she requested father to let her do this work, let her take her revenge on killing my sister..But for that she had to do two years of difficult penance in order to gain blessings from Lord Mahadev. My di, did it with utmost dedication. She was waiting for the moment where she can get the chance to kill him, so that she can give the happiness to my di's soul which was roaming here & there to attain salvation. It was also informed that in order to destroy him completely di had to give her blood in return so that her vengeance can destroy him forever & he was needed to be burnt immediately. Jaydrath too was afraid of di's thirstful revenge but this time, his male ego came ahead & thus he welcomed his death. My didi di her work, did our work..(says with pride) Sh..she gave salvation to Prerna di..(cries badly)
Krishna goes towards her & consoled her. Karenu vents out her tears by hugging him tightly. Krishna too felt emotional. He caress her hairs softly. Vijaya too was crying who was consoled by Rukmini & Subhadra. where as Arjun feels numb, shocked as he was failed to discover the real pain behing smiling face of his Panchali..As well as he felt immense pride towards his lady for her bravery. Indeed this time, he felt that she was destined to be hi soul mate. His cascade of thoughts were broken when a daasi came there & informed them about Panchali's successful surgery. All were happy to listen this & rushed to Ved's room
Arjun:(to ved) Is she alright?? please say yes.. I want to see her now.(keeps on talking)
Ved: Rajkumar..will you give me a moment to explain? well yess.. Rajkumari is alright now. We have cleaned her wounds & bruises. She will recover soon but needs some rest for 2-3 days as she may feel pain. You all have to take extra care of her. But have to say..she is indeed a strong girl..(says happily)
All were super happy to hear his words..
Krishna: Can we meet her now?
Ved: offcourse you can but she is unconscious now. May be after sometime she will wake up.
Arjun:(to Krishna) Madhav..I've to spend some time with her alone..now..can you please let me go..
Krishna: Offcourse Paarth(smiles genuinely) You can. But first let her sisters & other have a look of her..
All members rushed to see Panchali with teary eyes..all were glad for her better condition. After sometime everyone left the room except Arjun..He took baby steps & goes towards his girl who was sleeping peacefully after undergoing lot of pain. His eyes were filled with unshed tears. He sat on the bed near to her without disturbing her & started to caress her hairs softly. One of his tear drop fell over her forehead which made her to tremble a bit as response. Arjun smiles slightly & kissed her forehead. He kept on lingering his lips on her forehead for some moments as he really missed her. Then he took her hands softly & put his hands over her..
Arjun:(in low voice) Panchali..It's me..Your Paarth..Your Savyasachi..Infront of you..Why you didn't shared your pain with me..??haa??(complains like a kid)Why you suppressed all your pain & put a happy mask on your face. At least you would have removed that mask infront of me my girl..won't I have the right to know that?? I would've killed myself if something had happened to you as you mean the whole world to me..(tears formed its way down his cheeks). But I promise you my girl..(clutches her hand securely)..you are mine..I'm yours..I'll never let you to remember your dark past as I'll erase all of them with my best potion called love. I'll heal your every bruise. I'll be with you & we will stay united forever even if any worst circumstance tries to separate us..(kisses her hands which were entangled with his hands)
I love you Panchali and I'm proud of you my girl..I will really be super proud if people recognise me not as Great Archer of Aryavrat Arjun but recognise me as husband of Brave Panchali. You just wake up, then we will go to our land..where all the doors for pain &sorrow will be shut forever & there will be only you & me..(again kisses her forehead gently & rests his forehead over hers)

Screen pauses..
That's the wrap guyss..I hope you all like it. Do tell me your opinion & don't forget to vote. Will be back soon. See you all..