Chapter 9

Heyyy guyss.. I m back with another update..First of all I m thankful to all my readers who loved my story and gave their precious votes. Will always be greatful to u guys.. And yeah Don't forget to vote and comment. I will be waiting for your responses my dearies..
Here you go..Happy Reading..

Now Arjun was busy in admiring Panchali lovingly with a pinch of mischief. Panchali was still in his arms & was glaring him cutely for his childish act. Seeing her glare, Arjun couldn't resist himself so he kissed the tip of her nose suddenly making Panchali shocked. Now she was annoyed by him, so she pushed him little rash and got freed from his grip where as Arjun came back to his senses..
Panchali: (in serious mode) What was that Rajkumar?? Are you in your senses?
Arjun(still in mischief mode): Actually no(smirks)..You made me to loose my sense(huskily)
Panchali(rolling her eyes): I'm not in mood to hear your non sense Rajkumar(angrily)
Arjun was little bit upset by Panchali's behaviour. He became little serious..
Arjun: But Panchu..
He was interfered when Panchali showed her hands
Panchali: It's Rajkumari Panchali for you Rajkumar..
Arjun was now shocked but still he was calm as he thought she might be joking or else she might be faking her anger in order to trouble him. But still his inner soul was deeply hurt by her harsh words and acts. Still he was her Savyasachi..
Arjun(trying to be calm): Ok fine!! Rajkumari I was saving you as you were going to fall from the stairs. By the way I hope you didn't got hurt(tries to touch her hand but she jerks his hand immediately)
Arjun now had slight tears in his hazels as he was hell upset from his girl and he was all unknown of the reason behind it but still he hoped for the best.
Arjun: Rajkumari..Did I do anything wrong??(asks with positive hopes in her eyes) are you upset with me..You..you can punish me for that but please for god sake don't be this harsh towards me.I just can't damn bear it(let's his heart flow with immense emotions)
Panchali shows her hands to him angrily. Arjun looked her with hurtful expressions but he got some confusion. Her eyes & her act were not synchronising. Both were telling different stories to him. He was confused..
Panchali:( aangrily) Enough of your stupid talks Rajumarr. Who gave you the permission to be close with me, to be informal with me, to touch me inappropriately without my consent(Arjun now literally closed his eyes with tears brimming from his eyes as he couldn't hold her accusations anymore) to romance with me..To..
she was interferred by arjun
Arjun: Enougghhhhh(shows his hand) Enough Rajkumari Panchali..Not a word..(sees her with hurtful yet rage look)..Not a single word..
He then closes his eyes and roughly caresses his long hairs with frustration and then sees his ladylove who was now seeing him with little emotion. But his anger has now took overpower his love. He didn't said a word them and rushes past her like a lightning that Panchali could literally feel his pain, anger & rage..She quitely went to her room. This was all seen by Subhadra & she smirks..

What was the reason behind Panchali's sudden behavioural change? Was she really Annoyed by Arjun's behaviour or was she in someone's trap?
Whyy???Why??
Stay tuned for the update guyss...
Precap: I love him..I love her...

That's the wrap. Hope you liked the part. But I know you guys would feel to hit me like anything for this story-line..hehe..But kya kare..Saccha pyaar utna aasani se nahi miltha na..isliye..Please let me know your opinions..Pata hai mujhe..Ki comments corner pe gusse ka ya phir rone ka emojis hi aayega..But I bet I will give a appropriate compensation for it..See you all soon guyss..Loades of love to you all..