Chapter 4

Heyyaa guyss..Back with another update..First of all I am happy that I am getting new friends here who are supporting me and my story.. Please do shower your love to my stories by your votes and comments an I will enjoy to read and reply to your comments..And also guide me wherever I go wrong as the guidance from you guys is really worth for me..
Happy reading guyss...
Recap: Both Arjun and Krishna are on their way to Shiv's Mandir to meet Panchali

On their way to mandir , a daasi came and informed that Balram has called Krishna to his chamber.
Krishna: Paarth!! Dau is calling me. I have to meet him(pouts sadly). You do a thing.. Go to Shiv Mandir as you can take blessings from Mahadev and also can meet my Sakhi.( smiles)
Arjun: But Maadhav! I don't know her clearly. Then how am I going to introduce myself to her.
Krishna: No worries Paarth. Tell her that you are my Sakha. But yeah don't reveal your true identity like you are Prince Arjun of Hasthinapur. Ok..(smiles naughtily)
Arjun: Madhav. It's difficult to catch your words sometimes(sighs) But fine. I will do what you said. No you go(smiles)
Krishna: (smiles) That's like my Sakha...Will meet soon at palace Paarth. Come fast okay..
Both bid adieu to each other and Arjun goes towards the temple. Soon he hears a melodious voice of a female pouring her feelings through a song to Mahadev. On hearing, Arjun's breath got hitched and his heart skipped a beat as he never had heard such a beautiful song from a beautiful vocal. He felt some strong positive Aura  encircling his mind and soul. He then followed the direction of the voice and now he is in front of Shiv's mandir.
He saw some daasis standing there with their eyes closed which seemed like they too were lost in the voice. He then entered the temple where he saw a elegant lady who seemed like a princess performing her pooja while singing ...Soon he recognised her that she was the same lady he saw at the Palace's entrance. The next moment Arjun was no where a warrior but he was bemused in the feeling of love. He was beyond mesmerised by Panchali's beauty and was little bit shocked as the same lady who a moments ago had fierceness in her but now he can only see pure love and devotion in her. Soon he came to his sense as the Panchali completed her pooja. She stood up and was about to move outside with a Thaali plate in her hand but suddenly her leg slipped. She was about to fall but Arjun was quick enough to hold her by his arms. He was also well aware of the thaali from not being dropped.
Panchali was hell scared as she thought that she is going to fall badly so she closed her eyes tightly in fear. But after a moment, she didn't felt any sensation of injury but felt a pair of strong arms protecting her from falling. She felt that she is being protected from every evil sides. She felt cocooned in most comfortable place for her. She slowly opened her eyes to see a young man dressed like a prince holding her. Instantly she got lost in that deep hazels of him and Arjun was however lost in her eyes. After a few moments of eye lock both came to their senses and Arjun made Panchali to stand straight.
Arjun: Are you okay Rajkumari?(says in bit worried tone)
Panchali: Ahh!! yess..I am fine and thank you for saving me(smiles)
Arjun: It was my duty..By the way I guess you are the guest of whom Madhav was praising. Are you?(Asks smirkingly)What was your name?haa(acts of thinking) Sakhi? Right?
Panchali:(rolling her eyes) Are you an idiot? Sakhi means friend. Govind calls me Sakhi as I am his best friend. And talking about his words I don't know about it but yeah apart from you I am the only guest in the palace.
Arjuna: Who told you that I am the guest here.(with fake anger) I am family member too(in proud way). Want to know how?
Panchali: Oh please! I am not intrested in knowing about your family history. But yeah I can ask your name(giggles)
Arjun(in his mind) Ohho..attitude to this Savyasachi.. No worries I will turn this attitude to love with the help of my Madhav..)(smiles to himself)
Panchali: Hello! where are you lost Rajkumar?
Arjun: Nowhere.. By the way.I am Arr..(suddenly remembers of Krishna's words) I mm Savyasachi. That's what others call me. Your name Princess?(smiles)
Panchali: I am Panchali(smiles) Here, Take this prasad(gives him prasad)
Arjun: Thanks..Then..
Suddenly Krishna enters there..
Precap: Something gonna planned..

That's the wrap. Hope you guys enjoyed the part..Let me know your views and opinions in comments section..