bad day - dream

Dream comes home to you crying.

- You've been having an AWFUL day. EVERYTHING has gone wrong. And there's nothing you could do about it. Everyone gets them, and sometimes there isn't anything you can do about it.

- Dream comes home from the store and goes to put the shopping away, but after he gets no answer to his should "I'm home, everything okay, Y/N?" He decides to investigate.

- He finds you crying and kneels down in front of you, taking your hands in his and asks what's wrong.

- You start telling him about your day and he listens.

- At the end of your rant he tells you, "Y/N, everyone has bad days. Sometimes there's nothing you can do about them. You need to keep pushing through, and not let yourself hit that dark place. If you do then there are people around you who love you. I'm so happy you told me what was wrong," he kisses your knuckles, "We can chill on the couch and watch movies if you want."

- You agree and he lies down on the couch, you lie on top of him, and he covers you both with a blanket before handing you the remote.

I hope this cheers someone up if they're having a terrible day. Remember there are people who love you and cherish you. There are also people out there to help. Please don't do anything rash. It takes 1 quick Google search to find a phone number for help in your area. I love you <3