soulmate - wilbur (BONUS)

Wilbur x Reader: Soulmate AU.

Anything you draw on your body with a pen also shows up on your soulmate's body. You can pass messages back and forth with this process.

You raise your fork up to your mouth, angling your head so the noodles didn't hit your chin. You were having dinner, watching the new Wilbur Soot video that he had put out. Wilbur was one of your favourite youtubers; he was cute, funny, entertaining, and that boy could sing. His friends who made videos with him only enhanced how fun they were to watch, and when you first found his videos you binged them until there were none left to watch.

You feel a tickling sensation on your arm and look down, seeing a very badly drawn frog appear. Your soulmate liked to gift you some scribbly drawings around this time of night, and also in the morning. You were happy it was a frog this time, and not a man throwing a lady in a wheelchair into a pool like a few weeks ago.

You and your soulmate decided to keep things anonymous, figuring you'd both meet when you were ready and it would be a big surprise. The only thing you know about him was that he had curly hair and he was tall. Very tall.

Picking up a pen from your desk, you reply to him with a little drawing of a stubby Wilbur cooing at the frog who was extremely big compared to your drawing.

You expected a reply instantly, like he usually does, but this time he doesn't respond until an hour later.

'Who is that?' was written above the art.

Raising an eyebrow, you reply. 'Wilbur Soot.'

'You like his videos?'

'Yeah he's funny and talented.'

Once more, it takes him a while to respond. You worry about him and why he was acting this way, and try to distract yourself with more videos. 

The night passes, and soon it was morning of the next day. The writing and drawings were slightly smudged from sleeping in bed that night.

'Well there goes the plans of being anonymous.'

It was a brand new sentence on your arm; he must've written it when you were asleep. You were confused to say the least, simply drawing a ? back to him.

'Can't exactly stay anonymous when you watch my videos, can I?'

also