peepers - quackity (BONUS!)

Quackity, your boyfriend, decides to do a outside stream.

"EYYYY how's it going guys?" Alex yelled, holding the camera up to his face. He was talking to all his viewers who dutifully popped up in chat as soon as they got the notification.

He could be boisterous but you didn't mind, it's what you loved about him, all the strangers staring at you both be damned.

Reading a donation, he hopped closer to you and addressed it, "Yeah yeah, we're out shopping today and wanted to take you guys with us!"

"Careful they don't end up tracking us down," you mind him jokingly, but the owlish eyes he gave you told you that he took it seriously. "Wait! No it's fine!"

"They wouldn't do that," Alex chuckled, "...Right...?"

A resounding 'NO' came up in chat.

FLATTYPATTY123: Who are you talking with?

"I am here with mi amor," your boyfriend announced, picking up the camera to stare into his face uncomfortably close. "I don't know if they're comfortable being on camera though."

That's what you loved about him as well; he was crazy and hyperactive but always knew your boundaries.

"I'm okay with it," you say, surprising Quackity. He then grins and swivels the camera to you, giggling.

"Aren't they so cute guys?!" He asked, zooming in and out on your eyes continuously. "¡Tus ojos son tan bonitos, mi amor!"

"What?" You laugh.

Alex smirked, "I was complimenting your eyes. Your big ol' peepers. Your-" he peeks at the chat, "WOAH, HEY, NO SIMPING! NO FUCKING SIMPING!"